FS: 91 CRX Ls Swap, YS1, Coilovers, Good deal

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

Its time to part with my baby, Ive been working on her for over 3 years now, and its not easy to let her go. Im being sent to australlia for the navy, and cannot take the car with me.

Mods include:
VERY CLEAN Ls swap, almost looks stock
YS1 tranny ( slight grind in third, but shifts clean)
NEW ACT Stage 3 Clutch
custom linkage
skunk 2 short shifter
skunk 2 heavy shift knob
Custom 2 3/4 exhaust no cat VERY LOUD
ENERGY suspension FULL Replacement kit, NO RUBBER IN THE SUSPENSION AT ALL!!!
BRAND NEW OMNI RACE COILOVERS
NEW Konig Remember wheels black with polished lip
NEW BFG Gforce tires
NEW Battery
NEW battery cables
NEW control arms
NEW Tie Rods
NEW Ball joints
NEW wheel bearings
NEW Brake Rotors
NEW Brake Pads

This car is worth more than im asking so please no BS, i wont tolerate it. You know what its worth and so do i.
The Performance parts and swap cost more that the asking price.
This is a great little car, its a reliable swap, and works flawlessly, no funky issues or anything.
The car is a DX but it has an HF wiring setup so the LS swap would drop right in and function perceftly without having to have a wiring harness up.
This car has TONS of potential, its clean NO RUST AT ALL!!!!!

The car needs for completion:
Alignment
Paint

This car has a clean FLORIDA title, it is legal in florida untill JUNE of this year.

IF you want to make the car CALI legal, I have the proper intkae mani, and the intake for it. THe engine is legal by cali standards. All it would need is a stock type exhaust put on.

Its currently for sale on Craigslist as well, heres the link for pics.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/325074359.html

Help me get this thing outta here guys, its not a hack car, no funny business.

100_0683.jpg

Theres the pics of the Exterior, I will update with underhood, interior and suspension pics if requested. Im pretty fair on this an reasonable, also id consider trades... better be something good tho.

Back