FS: 91 crx with LS swap, in SO CAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

FS: 91 crx with LS swap

Hello everyone,
Its come time to part ways with my CRX. The wife finally convinced me that it needs a new home.

OK the details: I would like 3000 for it.

CLEAN FLORIDA TITLE, NEVER WRECKED

1991 Honda CRX dx

91 integra LS motor

YS1 transmission

custom 2 3/4 stainless exhaust from the header back

skunk2 counter weighted short shifter

skunk2 counter weighted shift KNob

coilovers

all suspension bushings were replaced with a ENERGY SUSPENSION MASTER KIT

ACT stage 3 clutch

New Radiator, Thermostat, battery, battery cables

Extra temp gauge mounted in the dash just for extra safety.

car has been lightened, heater core, blower motor and rear interior have all been removed, rear was painted black just to look pretty. And obviously there is no ac or heat . The windows rool down smooth tho :)

CAR IS REALLY QUICK and youll definatly get a bargain no matter what here.

WHAT IT NEEDS:

paint

thats all i can think of, its pretty solid.

MAKE AN OFFER, cash or trade for something reliable as a commuter for the wife

My home is in florida, hence the florida registration.

The car came with me to California when i was restationed to san diego for the NAVY. The car is registered in florida.
The car does not meet cali smog regs, if anyone knows a way around that please clue me in. The engine is not a 50 state engine so im pretty sure it would just take an intake manifold swap and some stock exhaust and she would be a cali car.

any questions PM me or email at RC2u4@aol.com

Attachments

• NEW CAMERA 099.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 099.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 205
  • NEW CAMERA 100.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 100.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 187
  • NEW CAMERA 101.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 101.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 169
  • NEW CAMERA 102.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 102.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 199
  • NEW CAMERA 104.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 104.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 202
  • NEW CAMERA 105.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 105.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 181
  • NEW CAMERA 106.jpg
    NEW CAMERA 106.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
umm cuz there were no exhaust limits in florida so i figured WTH, its a nice system but needs a cat or two its really loud

oh it was planned to be a turbo, thats why the bigger exhaust

np, hey i also forgot to mention the seats are pretty beat, i mean typical of the age of the car, but im working on replacing them before it sells.

bump, noones interested? Wtf this is a rust free solidly swapped crx it only really needs paint, and noones interested?

How much are you looking to get for it? I mean, I would not pay top dollar for a stripped out crx. It helps to get a ballpark figure...

well first off, it isnt stripped out, it just dosent have the ac in there and the back seat is gone the dash, font seats, front carpet, headliner, door panels and headliner trim peices are all still there. It certainly dosent feelany different than a normal crx interior. So i wouldnt really call that stripped, if anything it should be a selling point cuz its not carrying an extra 400 pounds of useless weight in it. Thus power to weight is quite good.
As far as a ballpark damn i have no idea, i think somewhere between 2000-3000 would be acceptable, its a very very clean reliable swap, this could be a daily driver, if one was so inclined, if i cant pull about 2500 tho, im think ill just make it a track car and be done with the hastle of sellin. I would rather sell it tho.

Can i get some feedback on that price, even if its from a non interested party?

Its worth every penny of 3000 but like i said im up for negotiations so lets make a deal.

that swap is really low miles, its a very very clean VERY strong motor, before it was installed, i made sure there was a complete head gasket kit done, replacing all top end seals and putting in a new head gasket and so forth, the internals were in amazingly clean condition, even the guy at honda was saying he couldnt beleive how clean it was.

whoevers interested, your definatly going to get your moneys worth, this car isnt a hack job and time was taken to make sure it was good to go.

New pics people, check this thing out. Noones interested? Im giving gusy off this site first crack at it, but if i dont find someone soon, im puttin it in the autotrader for at least 3500
all im lookin for is 2500 bucks from anyone on here

anyone??? Im only askin 3000 for it, its fast its straight and all good otherwise. I have a video of it on the street for anyone whose interested in purchase.

car has been lightened, heater core, blower motor and rear interior have all been removed, rear was painted black just to look pretty. And obviously there is no ac or heat . The windows rool down smooth tho :)

If you still had all those pieces, I would say 2500 is a decent deal, because there's already a swap in it. Is it a legal swap, BAR'd and everything? That would make it a much easier sell in Cali. I would be all over it, if I wasn't about 5g's in debt.

noone who is serious about owning a fast crx would bitch about its lack of 400 pounds of ac components that were even connected in the first place.

The car is not cali legal, the motor isnt even a motor with smog equipment on it. I am aquiring parts to try to make it legal in cali but id sooner drive it to florida myself and sell it there.

Its a runner and very dependable, i wouldnt hesitate for one second to jump in it and drive across country.

The car will be heading home to florida in a few weeks so anyone whose interested i sugest gettin in on this.

lol. I would NOT drive a car in florida without ac. You'll sell it, but like I said, I would never make it a daily driver without ac. And removing the AC and blower system does not remove 400 lb, more like 80-100, but whatever. good luck with the sale.

Back