FS: 91 gs parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey guys i got an ecu, tranny, distributor, intake manifold, like new ngk wires, downpipe, stuff like that, let me know if you need anything

i sold the distributor and the tranny should be sold soon. I still have like new ngk wires(blue) with like new dist. cap. Also have intake manifold and ecu. ECU is 5spd, everything is from 91 GS integra. Will sell stuff pretty cheap.

Originally posted by alldriverSiR@May 6 2004, 04:31 PM
you willing to part out the intake manifold? i need the map sensor of that...

let me know

steve

actually i think i do have a map sensor, cuz i thought mine was bad so i got another, but it wasn't the map sensor at all, lol the map sensor isn't part of the intake manifold, its on the firewall, do u still need the intake manifold?? i also got like new ngk wires with dist. cap.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@May 9 2004, 10:20 PM
ecu and cap and wires shipped to 06010?

where is 06010?? i can give u a close estimate, i was thinking like 100$ plus shipping, so shipping shouldn't be much since both don't weigh very much. I'm guessing probably like 120 shipped or something but let me know where you live but it shouldn't be much different.

email me dude so i can get right back to you TCimport88@hotmail.com everythings ready to ship

Back