FS: 91 integra LS Special edition parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ne3ek

ok.. these are parts from a 91 integra ls special edition I purchased as a parts car and stipped out. These are the parts i want to get rid of.. I'm in Bridgeport, CT I can be contacted on AIM: spoolinegt E-MAIL: spoolinegt@gmail.com PM me for cell

I sold some crap on ebay - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ame=STRK:ME:UFS <-- my feedback.. I never sold to anyone on here. I don't rip people off :)

Primered driver door(needs to be re-sanded), with or without door panel (if someone wants it seperate)
door.jpg

door2.jpg

MAKE OFFER - prefer NOT to ship

Gauge cluster
gauge1.jpg

gauge2.jpg

$55 shipped in the US - PENDING

Headlights and corner lights
headlights.jpg

MAKE OFFER - together or seperate - headlights PENDING

all 4 seats, 2 fronts and the rears. no driver side tear!
seat1.jpg

seat2.jpg

seat3.jpg

MAKE OFFER - prefer NOT to ship - together or seperate

also, from the above pic the gauge bezel is also for sale and so is the passenger side door panel. I also have the tail lights for sale but i need to snap a photo of them. all of them are obo as well.

FULL SUSPENSION/ENGINE/TRANNY NOT FOR SALE -- I do have the ps pump and bracket if anyone would like to purchase that as well! Thanks. -pat.

Thanks brian!

bump... all prices very obo! I got what iw ant for the car i just want to get rid of this stuff! all offers will be considered!

nobody has christmas $ to spend?

Throw me some offers, all of them will be considered. I want to get this stuff OUT of my basement!

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 27 2004, 06:09 AM
I'm probably going to buy the cluster. Hopefully my block will be sold this week and I can afford to buy this.
[post=437675]Quoted post[/post]​

sure man.. it's here lol. sitting in my room, I wouldn't mind the dresser space lol.

Back