Fs - 91 Ls 'teg 5spd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

91 teg, B18a, 5spd, some body damage (right front and right rear) runs great, tons of new parts. Make me an offer.

I'll trade any parts off a 93 LS Integra for the 5 speed, slave cylinder and clutch pedal assembly oh' also the clutch resovior... let me know

How many miles are on it? What is the status of the title? How much do you think it is going to cost for repairs?

Peace*

It has 185k on the body, 45k on new B18a, 45k on new tranny, new clutch, new radiator, and other new parts I can't remember. It's my friend's car. I was wrong about the body damage, it is all on the left side. It needs a new front clip, new left fender new rear left quarter-panel. She parked it on the street one night and someone side-swipped it. If you got a good deal or knew somebody, you could get it fixed for $2000 - $2500. Maybe less. The car is in San Diego so local buyers would be best but I'm sure we can work something out for non locals. B) My friend is buying a new car and I won't let her trade this 'teg in for like $100. Money talks.

P.S. - The title is clean.
P.P.S. - My friend is a girl and she doesn't want to part it out unless you come to San Diego and pull the parts yourself... :p That is why she is asking so little. Just buy the whole thing, take the parts you need and part it out yourself.

2fastaccord I have a 93 and with 1500 the body can be fixed not sideswipped the previous owner ass pounded a Blazer w/hitch. It needs headlights fenders, bumber core suppurt, radiator, fans, engine trans, axles. ecu The body work will cost about 1500 for parts and you do the labor yourself. I'll sell you the car for $200 plus shipping unless you are close, I can get pictures.

Back