FS: 92' 4dr Civic DX, Perfect Beater! PICS INCLUDED (CT)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

FS: 92' 4dr Civic DX PICS INCLUDED (CT) PRICE DROPPED!

I have for sale a 1992 Honda Civic DX. Its a 4 door Sedan, Light Green in Color. The car has 159,298 Miles on it and is in very good condition. About 200 Miles ago I gave it a full tune-up Which included New Spark Plugs/Wires, New Cap/Rotor, New Fuel Filter, New Valve Cover Gasket, Oil Change, and a Tranny Fluid Change. The car is in perfect running condition. The car does have some exterior blemishes such as rust on the right back quarter panel and the front right fender is a little damaged, Nothing Major. There are some 5 star wheels on the back and steelies on the front, All of which have really meaty tires. The only things that need to be replaced are the shocks and soon the brakes will need changing. Other than that the car is a perfect 2nd car and has never let me down, It will always get you from A to B like nothing. The car also has a Stock CD Deck from a 1999 Integra and some stock Integra Seats from a 1999 Integra. The kelly blue book on the car is $1885 but Im looking for $1000 OBO. Im located in CT and if your interested just shoot me a PM and we will negotiate a price. PICS BELOW!! Thanks alot!!!

FRONT SHOT
OldandNewCar005.jpg

Left Side
OldandNewCar003.jpg

Right Side
OldandNewCar007.jpg

Only Rust on the Car
OldandNewCar008.jpg

Odometer Reading
OldandNewCar001.jpg

1999 Integra CD Deck
OldandNewCar002.jpg