FS: 92-95 Civic Sale: Sol seats, JDM Lights & Cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

baker423

Some EG (92-95 Civic) parts that i i have left over from my previous 92-95 Civics endeavors. All prices include shipping & paypal fees( if using paypal as the payment method. All shipping will be done USPS Priority mail. Items are located in Lansing, NY 14882. Items may be picked up if desired. Would like to sell on here before i go to eBay. Please only post if you are interested in any of the items. Contact me via PM or email.

Del Sol Black w/red stripe seats:
Very close to mint, very little fading if any, no rips/tears/burns, still very firm and comfortable. Will fit and bolt up into 94-01 Integras, 92-00 Civics and obviously 93-97 Del Sols.
$300 picked up

92-95 Civic Coupe/Sedan OEM tail lights painted all RED, nice shape.
Make offer

92-95 Civic JDM OEM headlights
Pair of ORIGINAL, JDM HONDA, 92-95 Civic OEM headlights. These headlights will fit and "plug n play" into ALL 92-95 Civic Hatchbacks & Coupes, no modifications needed. The headlights are made of plastic and are Original JDM Honda headlights made by Stanley. The lights are in great shape, are NOT cracked or broken and look amazing.The headlights DO come with NEW, JDM Polarg h4h bulbs that emit a very bright, white light. Looks great at night and provide awesome visibilty.
SOLD

92-95 Civic JDM OEM Style Clear Corners
Like new shape, fit perfectly.
$30 shipped

92-95 Civic JDM Vision Style Amber Corner lights
Great shape , fit perfectly
SOLD!

JDM 92-95 Civic SiR Gauge Cluster
Plug n play for ALL 92-95 Civics, this will work with no modifications needed.
Removed from an EG9, white face SiR cluster, works perfectly and looks great. Lights up amber with amber lit needles.
SOLD

92-95 Civic OEM Black Armrest
Nice shape, everything works perfectly and includes rear ashtray.
Includes mounting bracket and will work in ALL 92-95 Civics!
SOLD

Last edited:
Back