FS 92-95 Invader Bodykit, carbon-fiber mirrors, etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

camaroguy202002

I like a challenge.
I have 2 items that are for sale RIGHT NOW , and poss. 3 more in a few days(someone was supposed to buy them, giving them another day or so to get ahold of me). the items that are for sale NOW is , 92-95 civic Invader bodykit(4 pieces) but it has a buddy club rear bumper. it is used not perfect, but i'm only asking $50 ( PICKUP ONLY ON THIS ITEM, DON'T HAVE BOX TO SHIP) will meet up to 60 miles from somerset, pa 15501 . the other item is a set of carbon fiber mirrors for a 92-95 civic, brand new, taken out of box only to take pics of item. asking around $35 plus shipping. // The other items that will be for sale if i don't hear from buyer by (MON. the 23rd) are , Set of RED Adjustable coilovers that will fit( 88-00 civic , 94-01 integra, and 93-97 delsol) $40 plus shipping, Stock set of Honda wheels(14") off 99 civic with newer tires on them, asking around $100 PICK UP ONLY, and a stock VTEC Head(D16Z6) w/ about 85k on it, comes with all internals, camshaft, camgear, and all bolts/nuts etc. come with it. asking around $100 plus shipping. I have pics of all items , please email me or message me on here with your email and i will send pics of items. or message me on aol and i can share pics on there, jon95hondacivic , .

coilover

hahah i just realized you said you live in PA haha, how far are you from Harrisburg?

UPDATE: The bodykit, and the carbon fiber mirrors are sold. using tires off of stock wheels, if anyone is interested in the stock rims for $40 , message me.

Back