1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS/92 Civic Cx Hatchback 5spd

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by jam2506, Apr 7, 2006.

1. jam2506

jam2506 Junior Member

Hi I have a 92 honda civic hb 5spd Cx for sale, white, with rust coming back in the rear quarters and around license plate, was repainted about 4 years about but rust comes back in PA, i live about 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA, it does run and drive, burn oil though, has over 200,000 miles, alot of highway work miles. It has no radio as i removed my good one, and the exhaust from the cat to the rear is gone, fell off from rust, rear brakes new and windshield, decent gray like fake leather interior, no grinds or slips in tranny wasnt raced, was a work car. Looking to get around $1700, if anyones interesed reply back, I don't have pics yet so don't ask i will try and get them up thanks

2. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

I may be interested, but not for $1700. a 92CX w/ 200k in MINT condition is worth $1500.

3. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

You're a crack smoker.

I paid $2700 for mine and it's front end was smashed. Show me MINT 92 hatchie for 1500 and I'll buy three.

4. jimboburgess

jimboburgess Go fast, Go Cheap

kelly blue book says $1700 for excellent condition

motor burning oil and rust spots prolly $1200-$1400 depending on what is wrong with the motor.

new pistons rings?

i'd say $1400 seems fair

i paid $1000 for mine with the same problems, wheel well rust and burning oil.

forgot to put in the link; http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ucp?kbb...cp;hch&15;HO;CG

5. jam2506

jam2506 Junior Member

id consider 1400, let me know i might be keeping it if i get this roofing job n just putting in a jdm d16z6 engine with headers and intake n custom exhaust n repaintn it myself with my dad, but if your serious let me know about it thanks Jeremy

6. baker423

baker423 Senior Member

Must be one of them uber rare JDM honda motors if your gonna put HEADERS on it. [​IMG]

7. MrSparky

MrSparky Junior Member

i'll take just the shell (on crap wheels) no engine no body work for $600 heh. seriously. [​IMG]

8. MrSparky

MrSparky Junior Member

if u ever decide to sell just the shell (no engine or wheels or anything doesnt matter) then lemme know!

9. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

Never ceases to ammuse me...(my spelling doesnt either).

What is this RUST you speak of....i've never seen such a thing. Ahhh the joy of living in texas. (cept we dont get/no one tells me about AutoX events in dallas....or about dallas area forums).

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted