FS/92 Civic Cx Hatchback 5spd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jam2506

Hi I have a 92 honda civic hb 5spd Cx for sale, white, with rust coming back in the rear quarters and around license plate, was repainted about 4 years about but rust comes back in PA, i live about 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA, it does run and drive, burn oil though, has over 200,000 miles, alot of highway work miles. It has no radio as i removed my good one, and the exhaust from the cat to the rear is gone, fell off from rust, rear brakes new and windshield, decent gray like fake leather interior, no grinds or slips in tranny wasnt raced, was a work car. Looking to get around $1700, if anyones interesed reply back, I don't have pics yet so don't ask i will try and get them up thanks

id consider 1400, let me know i might be keeping it if i get this roofing job n just putting in a jdm d16z6 engine with headers and intake n custom exhaust n repaintn it myself with my dad, but if your serious let me know about it thanks Jeremy

i'll take just the shell (on crap wheels) no engine no body work for $600 heh. seriously. :wink:

if u ever decide to sell just the shell (no engine or wheels or anything doesnt matter) then lemme know!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
just putting in a jdm d16z6 engine with headers

Must be one of them uber rare JDM honda motors if your gonna put HEADERS on it. :blink:

Never ceases to ammuse me...(my spelling doesnt either).

Hi I have a 92 honda civic hb 5spd Cx for sale, white, with rust coming back in the rear quarters and around license plate, was repainted about 4 years about but rust comes back in PA, i live about 45 minutes north of Pittsburgh, PA, it does run and drive, burn oil though, has over 200,000 miles, alot of highway work miles. It has no radio as i removed my good one, and the exhaust from the cat to the rear is gone, fell off from rust, rear brakes new and windshield, decent gray like fake leather interior, no grinds or slips in tranny wasnt raced, was a work car. Looking to get around $1700, if anyones interesed reply back, I don't have pics yet so don't ask i will try and get them up thanks

What is this RUST you speak of....i've never seen such a thing. Ahhh the joy of living in texas. (cept we dont get/no one tells me about AutoX events in dallas....or about dallas area forums).

Back