Fs: 92 Civic Dx! Hurry! Full Tank Until I Finish It!!! Now With Picss!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

markymark414

F/S OR F/T: 92 Civic Dx! Hurry! Full Tank Until I Finish It!!! $1250

FS: 92 honda civic dx sedan HURRY! FULL TANK UNTIL I FINISH IT!!! NOW WITH PICSS!!!
Year/Make/Model: 92 honda civic dx

Price: really looking to trade for a 2dr civic if not show me what you have to offer!must be 5 speed!/ or $1250/obo

Mileage: 203xxx on car, engine was replaced dont know how many miles on it, forgot to ask so i replaced all the belts and the timing! also did a tune up. im a mechanic so i know what im doing! dont worry!
-------------

CAR HAS FULL TANK! runs and drives good has some rust, taking care of that almost done! only reason i want to trade is beacuse i want a 2dr or else i wouldnt even try to trade or sell it. if your interested give me a call at 586-604-7476 mark or reply! pics soon! LOCATED MICHIGAN!

PICSS>>> FS: 92 honda civic dx sedan HURRY! FULL TANK UNTIL I FINISH IT!!! NOW WITH PICSS!!! - XceedSpeed
woot.gif
THE REAR BUMPER IS IN MY GARAGE IN GOOD SAHPE!!
woot.gif

Last edited:
I will give you $200 + i will bring someone with me to cifen the gas out of the car and you can keep your full tank of gas. that is 50 more than what the crusher would give you + I will let you keep your 87 octane gas.

Back