FS: 92 civic si hatch DETROIT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

koulaid

hello everyone, once again im going to try and sell my baby!!! well its a 92 civic hatch si. *new paint 2 years ago* selling because i need mad cash for college! thx pm me if you want more pics or details. well not part. willing to trade for 96 and up shell hatch plus a lil money. shoot me an OFFER
the only thing wrong with it is that the rear bumper is molded into the body and is cracking.
Motor:
jdm b16a roughly 90,xxx
b16a2 tranny from '00 SI 30, xxx miles
AEM fuel rail
AEM SRI
New Koyo radiator with fan
New gaskets
Exterior:
92 SI
Gaydm tail lights
buddy club rear bumper
no name side skirts (curb rashes )
side markers
Carbon fiber hood
Carbon fiber duckbill
Ractive exhaust
Rota slips with brand new kumho ast all around
Pads on all four corner, no drums\
projector headlights

Interior:
All black
Kenwood radio
vafc2
92 prelude bucket seats
alarm installed summer '06 - marksman m11 with pageback

included* suspension : brand new never used ground control coilovers for it and tokico blues, cold-air front mount intake, also a psp with couple games
pics:
hatch2copy.jpg

hatch5.jpg

hatch4.jpg

hatch3.jpg

hatch1.jpg

Modified by koulaid at 2:49 PM 3/26/2007

Modified by koulaid at 7:52 PM 3/26/2007

Last edited:
I'd buy it with everything but the engine in a heartbeat .... I need a home for my gsr motor:D
PM me if ur interested

trade ya for a 96 integra se with only 84k miles with a carfax...lowered on toxico struts and springs, aem intake, many new parts.. let me know if you are interested.

its an ls with an aem intake, new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, ignition coil, the suspention is new, new clutch, new stock exhaust, leather interior, new alarm, tint. if you are interetsted give me your email addres and i will send you pics.. o yah no rust anywhere..

look here im not trying to start anything but if you dont put up
a price than people dont know what your lookin to get for the car
so dont be a cock about it, i figure the last guy offer you 2000.00
so that how it began, you need to lighen up about it.:D

My brother like your ride, i have a post about selling or trading my 96 ek cx hatch because im out of this game. Since my car is not shell, 80k on stock motor, viper alarm ($500) 17' rims, carbon fiber hood, duck tail.....oh crap read the post if you are interesting. Let me know the price you willing to let go of your ride so that we could have a fair trade. let me know your price so that we could figure out how much i have to pay you for the different or just a straight trade. I donno how much my brother willing to pay in addition to the trade because he would have to accomedate me for trading my car. I am out of this game and willing to trade my ride for my brother since my motor has a BHG this could be his spare. Whats bothering me is that you need money for college,but at the same time you also want to trade for a shell, which indicates that you are still in the game and willing to start a new project. YOur ride is nice, if nothing wrong with it, why part with her, kidda fishy to me. is something wrong with her? let me know, im located in MPLS, MN.

Back