FS: 92 d15z1 vx engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arroshiz

ive had my d15 out of my car for a while and its just sittin around and i need to get rid of it....i'm willin to let the whole engine and transmission go for cheap...it ran perfect when i took it out of my car...130k miles..no oil burning..serviced every 3k miles(since i've owned it)...exhaust manifold is kinda rusty...still good tho...no oil leaks, no leaks of any kind...transmission shifts perfectly..no grinds....LMK

That's what I wanted to do- a Y8 head plus some .5mm over PMS pistons and a .02 inch shave on the deck would give you 11.89:1 compression with the 2 layer Y8 gasket and a rod/stroke ratio of 1.62:1. That would be a nice high revving setup with some good potential after a nice cam was dropped in on top.

ok i'm pissed cause either my head or block is damn cracked...whenever i find out which one it is..or if its both..i'll trade someone straight up...for a good gsr head or block

hey, it needs to go...lettin i go for cheap, and also have a b17a1 complete swap for sale, make some offers....

Where are you at again? If you're local, I'll give you $50. :)

Back