FS: 92 GSR Civic SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iquark

Well, I'm finally feeling like moving on from this project. The car is just too nice for me to rip apart any more, and I'm useing it for a daily driver instead of the 'weekend' car I thought it'd be.

EDIT: Price Lowered!!! 6000$

The car is a 1992 Civic SI, and has:

Motor:
The swap was put in November of 2002
Full 1998 JDM Honda Integra XSI-G B18C. When we ripped the head off of this motor after receiving it from the container, it was spotless inside, it looked as if the rings had barely seated, and there wasn't even a hint of scratches in the walls.
A 2000 Civic SI head which came off a local guy's car a before he moved to a B20 VTEC he had been building on the side.
A 2000 Civic SI Transmission from the same car.
It had a pair of ITR axles, but one of them tore a cv joint, so I just replaced it with a GSR one, but not like it makes a difference.

Just installed 3 weeks ago were brand new right out of the package Civic Type R cams. I have receipts for these, and they just make the car screem. It had B16 cams in before because they came with the head, and these provided a VERY nice jump in power.
Greddy 4-2-1 Stainless Steel Header. Put this on a little while ago
AEM Short Ram Intake. Opens up the entire induction system nicely witht he other bolt-ons.
FULL 5-Zigen Cat back! This is my favority exause of all, and when I buy another car sometime, it will be going on it. The exause sounds very nice while cruising, and is a deep throaty sound while on full throttle. With the new cams, it is abesolutely amazing.
AEM Fuel Pressure Regulator was installed with the swap.
Brand new Coil, distributer cap, rotor, and spark plug wires because of a low voltage reading on the coil.

Suspension:
Springs: H&R Race drop. THis car is low, lower than most in the area, however I have no problems with bottoming out, as there is a short wheel base, and the suspension is quite stiff.
Struts: KYB AGX 4-way adjustable shocks. These things kick ass, and I have no complaints about them!! Adjustable from soft to 'race'
Camber: Skunk 2 upper control arms up front. These babies keep the car from wearing the tyres out too quickly, a very nice addition.
Front Strut Bar: JDM Integra XSI-G that we grabbed from on of the half cars. Nothing special, just a nice addition to the stifness.
Tyres: Goodyear Eagle GS-D F1: Rated higest by TireRack.com, and other distributers for performance and custumer satisfaction, these babies stick like glue. Only six months on them!
Read Disk Conversion: Done at time of the swap, much nicer than drums!

Exterior:
Wheels: Acura Integra GSR Rims, the new ones, I believe 99+ is good shape.
Paint: Electron Blue Pearl with a little 'extra'. The paint wasn't supposed to be just like every EBP civic, so we mixed it a little differently. It looks good, while at the same time being a little different.
Lights: Vision full orange cornors. Look great, and really stand out at night.
Rear: Wings west spoiler. This is just the wrap around spoiler that is barely noticable, and could even appear stock to some people.

I believe that's about all. The car has been taken care of every day of it's life. It deserves to go to a good owner, who will continue to work on it, and treat it like any respectable car. I am dead set on selling it to a person who won't crash it 5 minutes after they buy it. I've put a lot of time and effort into this, and it deserves a good home. I'll post pictures tomorrow, but anyone who is interested feel free to PM me. Make an offer.

I'm located about an hour north of Seattle, Washingtion, and I can arrange shipping, and even drive it a ways to meet someone half way. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer. Also it you buy the car, and you live close enough to me, we have a shope up here where we can help you out with things, you'll basically get some free tech support!

Ian

Oh ya, and if you're interested, for cost, I'll put a turbo setup on the car. All the labor will be free, all you have to pay for is the parts!

I'm just uploading some old pics I have right now. I'm not in a hurry to sell unless I get the right price, so I'm taking offers.

Okay here are some pics, I can get bigger ones if you want, but these are old, form last year. This is BEFORE the header, so that's why the heat shield is on.

Front:

s4042589a493f8.jpg

3/4 Front:

s404258c7aae74.jpg

Side:

s404258b709c53.jpg

3/4 Rear:

s404258d4445ec.jpg

Engine Side:

s4042588ca1234.jpg

Engine Front: ( I had the B18C enlarged, you you can't really see it very well)

s404258e377a34.jpg

If you look at the swap, you can see that is is VERY clean. There are NO wires anywhere where you can see. It is the goal of all our swaps to be as clean as possible.

If you want any specific pictures, just ask!

Ian

I will also swap out the motor for the stock D16Z6 if someone in interested in this. Then you would have a normal 1992 Civic SI with suspension already done.

Ian

Thats pretty much what I was gonna start building this summer. How much are you looking to get for it. It would save me a lot of time and money just to buy it from you.

Bump for the night crew!

Asking 6000$. Blue book on the car is 3840, and the engine alone almost makes up the difference. This is a great deal for all the extras you get!

Ian

Well, with the new suspension, I'd probably say 4200$. That'd be about the price with a D16Z6.
Ian

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 19 2004, 05:10 PM
is it just me or does that car look like its squating to take a fat shit...?

what the fuxk are u talking about......i think its looks normal and like a sweetass ride....where the fuck do u come up with this shit

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 19 2004, 03:10 PM
is it just me or does that car look like its squating to take a fat shit...?

STFU, you need to take your shit elsewhere, I don't give a shit what you think about my car, if you want to talk shit take it somewhere because this thread is for people interested in this car only. End Of Subject.

PS. Thanks Driver1, at least someone appreciates the ammount of work that has gone into this car.

i appreciate the work that went into it, i'm just saying i thought it looked lower in the back than in the front is all....

calm down and unbunch your panties, play on playa

Back