Fs:92 Hatch Vx B18c5 Turbo 5 Lug

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Im selling my project.Its a 92 civic hatch w a b18c5 and turbo.Custom mandrel bent 2.5" intercooler pipes t3/t4 with a 60-1 wheel inside,turbosmart wastegate,huge Spearco front mount intercooler.Portflow ported and polished the head also has portflow springs and retainers,Inline Pro head gasket.Brand new Itr tranny from Acura w/ ACT street and srtip disc and extreme pressure plate.Fluidyne alluminum radiator.The Type R intake was port matched to the head.BBK intank 255 fuel pump,RC 440 injectors ,Vortech 10:1 fmu.Hondata s200 w/boost and a GM 3 bar map sensor,Greedy Profec B boost controler ,Fet Turbo timer,Autometer ultralite gages A/F ratio,boost,oil press.,Fuel press.Mandrel bent 3" down pipe w/acustom 3" mandrel bent exhaust w /apex ni muffler also 3".interior out of a 95 gsr.Car has a armrest/center console.Complete Type R 5 lug suspension swapp,also new from Acura.Front upper strut bar and rear upper and lower strut bar,Weapon R coil overs and Tokico Blue shocks,new Rota Slipstream Rims 16" w/new tires.B&M short shifter and Type R shift knob(real).Car is real fast has went 12s on street tires and full interior.I never keep any thing for long is the only reason im selling it.It nees a piant job and some minor BodY work but I own body shop so its no big deal.The car also comes with a set of gunmetal ITR rims.There are some things im sure ive left off but as I remember them I will edit the post.I had a accident and had to put new bumpers on the car and they are red now.

$11,500 for the car

$12,500 w/a new paint job

s3e92fd84834bb.jpg

s3ebfce9fe30dd.jpg

s3e810e067bf60.jpg

s3e873762352c6.jpg

i've seen this car when it was naturally aspirated and its beautiful.

while i'm not crazy about turbo setups...its obviously fast and very streetable.

ttt

Originally posted by chet@Jun 16 2003, 04:41 PM
i've seen this car when it was naturally aspirated and its beautiful.

while i'm not crazy about turbo setups...its obviously fast and very streetable.

ttt

thanks chet.I hate to get ride of it but I have bigger and better plans w/a Supra

just out of curiosity, why a b18c5? did you get a sweet deal on it? that is an expensive motor to turbo.

Originally posted by colorpros@Jun 16 2003, 06:14 PM
thanks chet.I hate to get ride of it but I have bigger and better plans w/a Supra

fuck a supra

///M3 dude

bump for a bad ass car. the only thing I'd change on the entire car is the manifold to a full-race :)

There is nothin I would change on that beast. Maybe add some JDM foglights. Those would look good. Try sellin it on eBay w/ some dyno reads and time slips bro. Bump for a sweet ass ride.

it was a 12 sec all motor car before and I wanted more so I boosted it.

I see in the pics it has no air filter when you drove it did it have one?

Back