Fs: 92 Honda Civic Shop Manual On Cd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinoyB18Bomber

Hello everyone. I have for sale a 1992 Honda Civic Shop Manual on CD-ROM. This CD specifically covers all 1992's, but I'm pretty sure that this covers all EG's of the 92-95 era. Basically in a nutshell, this CD contains every bit of info that you would find on an actual shop manual tht the dealers and professionals use. This is not a copyrighted CD so any person can have one for a small fee of $15 which already includes the shipping fee. Don't be ripped off by those other fools on eBay selling this same CD for a whole lot more. Don't be fooled. Please e-mail me at the address below if you are interested in purchasing a copy.

PinoyB16A@yahoo.com

:huh:

So, you are spending 20 bucks for 100 CD's, then burning the info (which cost you 25.00), and selling them for 15.00. Let the flaming begin.

ya thats kind of lame <_<

expecialy since this is a site thats devoted to informing us all on the same things that we are looking to get information on.

So basicly your trying to sell honda information on somebody elses honda information website. :whatafucktard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back