FS>92 si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92si

i have a mint 92 si hatch for sale, it has 122k, but doesnt show at all, tanabe exaust, aem intake ,eibach springs, neuspeed strut bar, amber corners, red/clear tails, tinted windows,del sol wheels, imm asking like 4400$ or trade for crx with swap and i have cash for the trade if needed, let me know,
email me at: jpd4386@hotmail.com for pics and more info

location??? and are you definatly looking for a crx because i have a 91 hatch with a b16a1 but the swap isnt complete but i have everything to finish it!! just hit me back
~bill~

Yeah I have an 89 hatchback si with a b18a swap, lots of new parts, gettin finished this week. if interested I can get some pics and info for you. I am in indiana.

im kind of lookin for a crx, not a ef hatch, i have pics just give me you r email and i will send them, im in cleveland ohio,

still for sale or trade.

livewire if your the one with the del sol, im really not intrested in a del sol,

a 300zx is a bit to much for me right now with insurance

come on someone take this thing off my hands!

It's only $200 every 6 months for me and I am only 18. Thats just liability though.

-00Evan

somebody buy this thing, just ask me for pics, and i will send them,

Why would you trade a 92 SI for a CRX? especially with all that nice shit you have on it. Just keep the damn thing. I have both cars, a 90 crx with a B16a and a 93 si with the stock z6, and I love my si way more, and I can swap any thing I want into it.

Back