FS: '92 Z6 head and ES front LCA/UCA bushings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
How did the hole get burned in the cap???

Did you ever hear the motor running? Valves in good shape? Mileage? Can you find all of those missing sensors?

I MIGHT be willing to do like $150 shipped for all of it. Yes, thats lowball. No, I don't care.

ill take the bushings if you can wait till friday. i was planning on buy these anyways this week.

Hrmmm.. No sensors sucks.. Cut VTEC wires, at least Two rusty valves/valve seats. may-be-burned up dizzy with cut plugs... And I have to go hunt down 3 sensors at $30+ a pop used?? :dry: I do have a good set of injectors...

I'm gonna offer $100 shipped for the whole mini me swap. If you take it, great. If not, great. One less headache for me to deal with. :dunno: Sorry for such a low ball, but I could just spend the same money and get a good already working head with sensors and everything. Being that you never heared the motor run, its kinda scary to offer that much.

Maybe you should ebay it. Oh well, $100 shipped is my final offer.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
ill take the bushings if you can wait till friday. i was planning on buy these anyways this week.

Not a problem. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Hrmmm.. No sensors sucks.. Cut VTEC wires, at least Two rusty valves/valve seats. may-be-burned up dizzy with cut plugs... And I have to go hunt down 3 sensors at $30+ a pop used?? :dry: I do have a good set of injectors...

I'm gonna offer $100 shipped for the whole mini me swap. If you take it, great. If not, great. One less headache for me to deal with. :dunno: Sorry for such a low ball, but I could just spend the same money and get a good already working head with sensors and everything. Being that you never heared the motor run, its kinda scary to offer that much.

Maybe you should ebay it. Oh well, $100 shipped is my final offer.

So you want me to sell you the entire thing for $30-40 + shipping? That's beyond an insult for the condition this head is in. Thank you, good day.

I know the offer was way low, but I have no idea how much it costs to replace the wires to the dizzy, and would probably end up buying a vtec solenoid with wires for 25ish.. and 3 sensors, 1 for 25ish and the other two usually cost more than 30 each. Then a set of injector seals cost about $10 per injector..

You see, it would cost me $140 to get it serviceable. +100 for the head.. I'm at $240. I can go on ebay and buy a servicable one for that. :dunno:

Oh well, sorry for the low ball, and free bump for you. I certainly didn't mean to insult you.

Back