FS: 93 CIVIC DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

project_civic93

For Sale :1993 Civic DX, has new AXIS TOURING CUP 18" Rims and Brand new 235/15/R18 NITTO NEOGEN Tires both worth over $1600.00. Car also has Projecion Headlights installed and clear corner lights installed. And is also has a short ram cold air intake installed. The frame and body are in great shape. Frame is straight, body has a few scratches and dings but nothing huge. Car also has coilovers installed to adjust the ride height from 2" over stock down to the ground. Selling Price is $2,500.00 OR BEST OFFER. I am trying to sell here and in a local paper. If I don't get many people intrested, I may try to sell on Ebay. This car MUST GO...ASAP!!!!! All reasonable offers will be considered. Car is drivable. I would really like to see the car go to someone who know what they are doing and will take good care of her. If intrested, you can contact me by email at jakeusaf_tacp@yahoo.com . Thanks for checking me out. Remember the selling price is $2,500.00 OR BEST OFFER, ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!!!!!! email for pics or go to http://members.cardomain.com/civic_4_sale

Back