FS: 93 civic hatch LS/VTEC greddy, tanabe....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

depash

I have a 93 DX Hatch with 105K miles on the car,less than 1K after the swap, LS/VTEC the head is from a B16a2 out of a 00 SI and the block is a B18A1 with PR3 pistons, full Black Widow body kit, VIS CF hood, Full Greddy cat-back SP2, KYB AGX struts, Tanabe GF springs, on the car(Daily driver so milage will be higher everyday), cluster from an EX(has tach) I kept the speedometer from my cluster and he kept his so milage is correct, CF tail lights, cold air intake, 96 LS tranny, short shifter, and a set of dropzone coilovers (used and not installed).

Now the bad-body kit needs to have some more prepping and the kit needs to be painted, 3rd gear is very hard to get into(but I think I can fix it this coming week), pass side door and fender have dings, CF hood has small crack in front.

Other than 3rd gear the car runs perfect, Vtec kicks in hard. I also love the fact that I average 32MPG in everyday driving. This car is very quick it will definatly throw you back.

I am open to trades plus cash

I am asking $5,000o.b.o. for the car

I live in Kingsport TN 37664 any questions you may have email me at blackbeltclub99@earthlink.net or call 423-367-0119

I will post pics of the engine in the next couple of days

Back