FS: 93 Civic VX hatch Dallas,TX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The body is pretty clean except for the dent behind the drivers side door where a shoping cart hit it and I used some touch up paint, dosnt look too bad
I want $3000 with Si rims and almost new tires or I'll take $2700 with the rims that are on the red car below. Also the cd player will not come with the car. Also for all of you that are thinking of getting a loan for the car the bank will more than likely only loan you $2500, no I will not take $2500.

If interested please email me at donmega1234@gmail.com I dont check these forums very often.

Here are some more pics of body and some interior pics.

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4487.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

wheel5tt.jpg

stock motor is in it it runs fine 35 mpg. 5sp real clean blue interior 150,000ish miles

Ok some more details, the car is pretty much stock except for cheap ebay muffler and neuspeed 2" drop springs and of course the wheels with almost new tires about 1500 mils on Falken Ziex

i think ive seen you rolling around. the thoughts "thats a really clean EG.....dropped with......STOCK RIMS"

how do you go to those rice killer meets and not punch jerod's egotistical ass in the jaw. he is the only reason im finishing my car. someone is gonna have to put his "337 RWHP" camaro in its place.

LOL yeah Jerod can get annoying at times but sometimes he is funny, but the meets are bad ass there are ALOT of cars that show up its fun. Thanks for the semi-complement.

Quoted post[/post]]
i think ive seen you rolling around. the thoughts "thats a really clean EG.....dropped with......STOCK RIMS"

how do you go to those rice killer meets and not punch jerod's egotistical ass in the jaw. he is the only reason im finishing my car. someone is gonna have to put his "337 RWHP" camaro in its place.

yes, i want $1200 for the motor set up and I now have brand new valves springs and retainers(not installed) and a red valve cover

I'm very interested...I need your phone number so I can contact you. I live in northwest AR so I just want to be 100% about the car. If you can, e-mail me some more pictures(interior, engine compartment, etc.) at shakemyhandnow@yahoo.com. Thanks! -Patrick

Back