1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NJ FS: '93 del Sol with JDM H22 swap

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by sleepersol, Oct 10, 2009.

1. sleepersol

sleepersol Member

I am now selling my ’93 Honda del Sol due to purchasing a new car and don’t have the money to keep both registered and insured. While I am looking to sell this car quickly I am not looking to give it away. A lot of time and thought (and over $15G) have gone into making this a very quick yet fully reliable and streetable car. All motor it is in the low 14, high 13 second range but I still get well over 30 mpg highway. With the nitrous it can run in the 12’s. Here are most of the modifications to the car
    JDM H22A Engine- This is out of an OBDI JDM SIR Prelude. It is a closed deck block which means that it is a perfect platform for a turbo as you do not need a block guard. I have the receipts for the motor from Jspeed in North Carolina so you know that it is not stolen
    ECU tuned using CHROME
    Zex 2 degree colder plugs
    Zex Nitrous Kit- included but not installed
    Exedy stage 3 clutch
    Clutchmasters lightened flywheel
    Neuspeed intake manifold gasket
    JDM Type S Valve Cover
    DC Sports battery tie down and spark plug wire cover
    DC Sports Headers
    AEM Integra Type R Cold Air Intake with bypass valve
    Tenabe racing medallion exhaust-with silencer installed to quiet exhaust to well within legal limits
    Hasport polyurethane engine mounts
    Hasport Axles
    Tokiko Full adjustable coilovers
    Dc Sports Front, Rear and Lower strut and Tie Bars
    Skunk 2 camber kits
    ’99 Civic SI wheels
    Tires with less than 5000 miles on them
    DST floormats and Trunkmat
    JDM maplights
    JDM license plate fillers
    JDM 1 piece headlights
    Blue LED dash light conversion
    Autometer phantom A/F and voltmeter gauges
    Battery in last 3 months
    ’96-’98 Front bumper conversion
    Brand new Carbon Fiber hood
    Shaved antenna
    Clear bumper reflectors
    Infinity Kappa front and rear speakers
    JL Audio Stealthbox
    JBL 80X4 amp
    Alpine IVA-D300 tv/dvd head unit
    Civic Type R shift knob
    GSR radiator
    Slim line fan
    I have receipts for most everything that is installed on the car. The roof seals were replaced in the last year so the roof does not leak. Overall the body is about a 6/10. There are a couple of minor dings and a small amount of rust over the rear wheel wells. There is a scuff on the front bumper where someone backed into it in a parking lot and some paint is peeling from the rear bumper. A fresh coat of paint would bring the exterior up to a 9 or 10. The interior is a 8/10. Still has the original ashtray and glove compartment which have a tendency to break. Mobil 1 always used since engine swap. Royal Purple in the transmission. It is inspected until next year. Asking $5000obo. Email me @ LMJAY50@hotmail.com for more pics

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  2. sleepersol

sleepersol Member

Bump $4500 obo

3. sleepersol

sleepersol Member

Bump. I'll also take $4000 obo if you want it without the TV/DVD headunit

4. bluedragon436

bluedragon436 New Member

Do you still have this Sol for sale?? If so, what part of NJ are you in?? I will be headed back from the desert in Jan, and am looking to sell my Jeep and get a nice shape Honda like this one..

5. sleepersol

sleepersol Member

I do still have the sol for sale and I am located in Piscataway in central Jersey. Sott me an email LMJAY50@Hotmail.com or give me a call (908)303-4364 if you have any questions

6. bluedragon436

bluedragon436 New Member

What transmission do you have in the car, is the one from the same Prelude, or did you do the H2B swap?? I am hoping this doesn't sell before I can get back stateside and sell my Jeep... You have certainly spent some time on this ride, and I would love to continue on with a good thing... Not too far away from Dover either really...

7. sleepersol

sleepersol Member

It is the same transmission from the Prelude. Back when I did the swap in '01 there was no such thing as a H2B swap. Thanks man. It would be great to sell it to someone who would be able to appreciate it. Not too far. I'm about 2-2.5 hours from dover. Get back safe and hit me up when you're stateside

8. sleepersol

sleepersol Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted