FS: 93 Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
Testing the water on this one...

Ive got a black 93 Del Sol Si (D16Z6) with about 150,000 on it. Runs and drives like it was new.

Clutch done last year by me
Comes with:
a shortened shifter with E.S. bushings
Black tinted taillights and front bumper lights
Eibachs (or similar) springs and AGX's (im keeping the Tanabes)
Intake / Axle back (not a power adder, but sounds good)
Stock fat 5's with Potenza tires
upper strut bars front and rear

Interior is mint. Seats have the red stripe. One small cig burn in each, not noticable at all (from previous owner)
Has the optional wing
5 speed
Power everything except locks
Alarm

This is how she looked last year, though the prange corner reflectors are black now, and those rims are gone.
fb60d61a.jpg

I would like to get an OBD1 VTEC del Sol, or a GSR powered hatch....
thinking $4500ish, not sure...

Im in CT by the way...

-Chris

Where in CT black? And how many miles you got exactly? Anything wrong with it at all? Any leaks or the such?

dang id take that civic-del sol, but i cant afford it. Thats my dream car right there, and a good car to modify. dont get discouraged on that, give me about 1 year and ill buy it =)

hey guys, sorry, forgot about this thread. I decided to keep her now, thanks for the interest.

ok car is gone, you sed you runing stock rims? what happend to the one's in the pic i want to know how much you got em for or if you still have them and want to sell them.

nah, ive got rota's now, sold the black rims a couple of months ago. The Sol rims are on the CRX for now.

Originally posted by BlackFrog@May 30 2004, 03:15 PM
hey guys, sorry, forgot about this thread. I decided to keep her now, thanks for the interest.

possible trade chris?

you know the mirage is faster. im almost serious with this too buddy. B) shoot me a PM.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 6 2004, 10:38 PM

possible trade chris?

you know the mirage is faster. im almost serious with this too buddy. B) shoot me a PM.

haha, no thanks bud. I just couldnt get rid of her. Its too much fun with the new coilovers, and the mirage doesnt have a Targa :D Besides, Im getting close to that C1 ive been savin for.

BTW, how much faster can the mirage be without a turbo? I dont know the numbers, but id say we are pretty close.

Back