FS: 93 EX SWAP, GSR TRANNY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I have a near complete 93 civic EX swap for sale, $300, just need a wiring harness. and I am also selling a GSR tranny-hydro, new sincro's. I bought the tranny from my buddy when his clutch went and then I never found time to put it in. It ran fine for him and I haven't touched it except for packing. NOW I am in a deep hole for money for my second semester of school. ( iam going to be a cop- ironic?) Asking $450 + shipping. or free pick up/meet. I live in Southeastern Wisconsin. let me know, I need to get rid of both ASAP.

Darin

I am in Oconomowoc Wisconsin, near Waukesha-10 min. Are you interested in either? Yes, the EX is a Z6 year, 93. 126k runs great and no grinds.

Darin

I'm interested in your tranny. What is the condition of the gears and case (no griding, no cracks). I'm in maryland and willing to pay for shipping. Do you have pictures?

sorry, no pics, i have it packaged to shipp already. the case has no cracks, it is painted black (it looks good though). As far as I know the tranny works great. I haven't had it in my car though. I bought it from a kid who switched tranny's when he got a new clutch. It worked fine for him cause he was able to drive to the place to get everything switched. He told me that everything was fine, no grinds, so I trust him. He said that before he switched the tranny out, he had to get new sincro's for I believe 1,2,3. So those should be in good shape if I am remembering correct. Let me know,

Darin

whats up with the swap is it the whole thing or just the motor intersted will pick up

the ex swap is complete. It came out of my coupe when I did my swap. It is the head, block ,tranny, distributor, fuel rail, intake/exhaust manifolds, plugs/wires, shift linkage, ecu, axels. All it needs are injecters, and wiring harness I believe. It runs great, and only has about 126,000. I can get you an exact number, I just have to look over what I wrote down when I did the swap. The tranny is in awesome shape. and the clutch is still good in it. any other questions?

Darin

darwins, no problem- I don't need it anymore.

liquid- no, that would be a SOHC ZC / VTEC conversion in the works... but that's not going to happen anymore after tonight either.

RIP CRX.

Back