FS 93 integra w/ b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dgmikey

ITEM:93 integra gs, totalled by a hit to the driver side door.
DESCRIPTION: 93 thousand miles from a 93 integra gs. THIS CAR HAS A BRAND NEW CLUTCH! 1 MONTH (1,000 miles) OLD!
PRICE:1500, obo
SHIPPING: Email me!
PICTURES: Email me!
CONTACT INFORMATION: BrettAndrewDAvis(AIM), PM me
EMAIL: DGmikey@hondaswap.com
PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash, check or paypal.
SALE TYPE: final

my car was hit on the driver's side door by a motorcycle. YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO THE SWAP. Im not sure what you actually need, but im located in Pennsylvania. I could drive the car for delivery up to about an hour away, or you could get it towed or whatever.

The car was only totaled because the impact was so hard on the door it pushed the whole side in. the only damaged parts on it are as listed: windshield, drivers side door, rear quarterpanel, frame, driver side windows, and roof. EVERYTHING else is in good shape, i can even get video of the motor running, and it still is running strong.

Im not going to part anything off the car unless i get enough people at once that i can get rid of parts in a timely manner, i dont need scrap metal in my driveway, i need the whole car gone.

and btw, front bumper isnt too healthy, i ran into the front of my driveway a few times with the bumper so the paint is all cracked, and its kinda warped, and has dents somehow in the plastic.

well show me a picture- LOL- i'll send you another bumper that is really fucked up to replace it-

ill get some pictures soon, i dont have a camera, but ive been borrowing some as of lately. i can probably get one tomorrow.

Originally posted by dgmikey@Sep 23 2004, 04:16 PM
ITEM:93 integra gs, totalled by a hit to the driver side door.
DESCRIPTION: 93 thousand miles from a 93 integra gs. THIS CAR HAS A BRAND NEW CLUTCH! 1 MONTH (1,000 miles) OLD!
PRICE:1500, obo
SHIPPING: Email me!
PICTURES: Email me!
CONTACT INFORMATION: BrettAndrewDAvis(AIM), PM me
EMAIL: DGmikey@hondaswap.com
PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash, check or paypal.
SALE TYPE: final

my car was hit on the driver's side door by a motorcycle. YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO DO THE SWAP. Im not sure what you actually need, but im located in Pennsylvania. I could drive the car for delivery up to about an hour away, or you could get it towed or whatever.

The car was only totaled because the impact was so hard on the door it pushed the whole side in. the only damaged parts on it are as listed: windshield, drivers side door, rear quarterpanel, frame, driver side windows, and roof. EVERYTHING else is in good shape, i can even get video of the motor running, and it still is running strong.
[post=394023]Quoted post[/post]​

1000 takes it now. I will not go anylower.. it has a brand new oem clutch, resurfaced flywheel. 91 or 93 k on the engine, it was mint condition..

rear disc brakes. its on steelies now, but two of them had new wheels put on them about a month ago.

Back