FS: 94 civic turbo EX coupe in DC. 3 turbos and eagle/vitara kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CHEIF

I would like to see what I can get (cash or trade offers) for my Civic EX. It is a coupe and has 111K miles on the chassis and original d16z6 motor.

Bad...
The car needs paint. The body has been somewhat prepped to remove rust and primed but a few things still need attention. The front end is slightly misaligned and there is a small dent in the hood. There is bondo on one small part of the quarter panel that needs to be sanded and also on the rear bumper where the previous owner attempted to mold on a lip kit. There are no side skirts or moldings on the doors. The sunroof tilts open but does not slide. No AC. Stripped trunk.

Good..
The car is turbocharged with a TD05 Greddy turbo kit. Greddy Type S blow off valve, FMIC, K&N filter and full exhaust. The turbo was recently installed by the previous owner less than 3 months ago. It is running a conservative 7 lbs. boost on stock internals and works great. The interior is immaculate. Black leather GSR seats front and rear, Alpine and Rockford speakers and JVC head unit, short throw shifter, Autometer tach and boost gauge, JDM corners, red/clear tails, Omni coilovers all around, 16" bronze Rota circuit 10's with fresh tires, disc rears and AEM big rotor front kit, etc. No check engine lights, EX with power windows, power steering, Viper alarm.

Now for the even better...
I also have a Turbonetics turbo kit for D series engines with a full length front-mount intercooler and Greddy turbo timer just waiting to be installed. Also, a brand new set of forged Eagle h-beam rods and Vitara pistons with ARP hardware. The Turbonetics turbo has an elbow grafted to it but I also have another huge upgraded turbo currently bolted to the manifold along with a knock off Tial wastegate.

So there are 3 turbos total in this listing and a Civic EX in great running condition with only 111k miles and clean title in hand. I am willing to sell the car separately from the uninstalled items if you want something specific. I would like to see $3500 OBO for the car as is with the Greddy turbo kit, and $1000 for all the uninstalled parts. OBO so make me an offer. What do you have to trade? I am in Northern VA and prefer a local sale but will ship at your expense.

m169667054.jpg

m169667113.jpg

m169666952.jpg

m169667039.jpg

m169667108.jpg

m169666950.jpg

D16Z6 with Greddy TD05 turbo kit:
m169667128.jpg

Turbonetics turbo kit with upgraded turbo:
m169666892.jpg

Original Turbonetics turbo from the kit with elbow graft:
m169666889.jpg

Full length FMIC:
m169666888.jpg

New Eagle rods and Vitaras:
m169667052.jpg

Last edited:
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...en_mobb/ls.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...left_side2.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...mobb/front.jpg

yes have pics the motor has been built top to bottom, eagle rods, and cp pistons, new crank, the head has been ported and polish, most of the head is stock but has been ported and polish, it has every new seal through the motor and gasket. The transmission has been built, brand new ACT clutch and flywheel, and all that together it has only 3000 miles on it. The inside and out is flawless. It has full megan exhaust all the way up to the header, japanese cold air intake, and its brand new as well. New pioneer, new pioneer speakers, Type R front bumper. Dude i put alot of money in this car, and I have receipts for everything i have done to the car. One more thing it has a brand new A/C compressor, brand new radiator and hosses new fans on the radiator. New power steering pump, New altanator, and new starter.call me at 901-503-2618

i will trade you my hatch but i want all the shit with it look at it i have it for sale it is the 92 honda hatch with full built gsr swap

i got a 1990 civic hatch with a b18a1 in it spec clutch gsr trans brand new da integra front brakes brand new da integra axel's, brand new da integra shift linkage, da integra front knuckles, drag springs, dc sports header full 2 1/4 enhaust all the way back "no cat", moroso oil panhardly any rust one spot on roof thats about a inch long only surface rust pics are up in the cars for sale forum under 1990 civic hatch - 1996 civic hatch

Last edited:
Back