FS: 94 Civic VX HB Located in ATL, GA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

conivic

SOLD

The wheels pictured are awaiting pending sell. Will include 14" steelies.

Upgrades

2.5" catback with Apexi Exhaust

Gsr Front seats

Ls rear disc brake conversion

Coil overs

Polyurethane filled mounts

2pc front lip

NEW WATER PUMP

bottom end has new crank and bearings....you need to change the Rings. It runs, but smokes. (about 50 miles on water pump and bearings)

D15z1 motor with flat top pistons D16Z6 head
Newer 1998 cx trany, NO GRINDS
New clutch
Air/Fuel Guage

Fresh out of the paint booth last Wednesday

94EGHB010.jpg

94EGHB016.jpg

94EGHB007.jpg

94EGHB017.jpg

New Pics (URL's posted due to large pic sizes):
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4
pic5
pic6
pic7
pic8
pic9
pic10
pic11
pic12

Can include a 95 LS Swap for an additional $750 (engine, tranny, ecu, & axles)

VIN will be pm'ed for serious inquiries..............

pm/email me for phone # and email i'd like to look at it. lmk.

Originally posted by conivic@Jan 9 2005, 01:42 PM
bump for interior pics...................
[post=443347]Quoted post[/post]​

well you guys slept on it, now the price is $2500 firm. got my hands on a good D16Z6 block that will be going in this weekend.

you sure that's a VX? I was under the impression that a VX came w/ a tach. it was also wired for VTEC. That's basically the only dif between a VX and a CX, which is what this looks like. got any pix of the hamster wheel?

Paint looks nice. Good luck selling it..

lol, for a minute you had me with the hamster wheel. I was like WTF??? Anywho, nothing spectacular since it's a SOHC but I'll snap a shot or two.

As for VX/CX, no it doesn't have a tach and yes it is factory wired for VTEC.

yes, you can drive it home. it smokes a bit but drives great. the piston rings aren't as bad as I thought they were. The ECU in it was bad causing the poor performance. Test Drives avail. all day everyday. The purchase for $2500 now also includes a perfectly good D16Z6 block with a good EX tranny (complete block, tranny, clutch, etc.)

bump...........still available. the LS swap was sold two weeks ago, headed to autocross circuit in a EG HB.

$2,000 as is (smoking - bad rings)

$2,200 as is w/good D16Z6 shortblock w/EX tranny & clutch assembly

$2,500 I'll have the good block swapped in (must have extreme interest for this, because I'm so lazy)

very interested, can i grab the vin from you? if it checks out i'll give you the 2500 for the new block and tranny swapped in (have to drive it home to az). hit me up screwmesa@yahoo.com.

NOOOO! Ahhh, well I hope it went to a good home :). Gorgeous car.

Back