FS - 94 Del Sol Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jamarquis

I have a stock 94 del sol that I'm parting out, I have everything still in the car. So if its not listed ask I may still have the item your looking for. S/H is separate
I'm located in Auburn, Maine.

Front Bumper 80
Rear Bumper 80
Fenders (small dent) 60 each
Trunk (small Surface Rust Spot) 80
Passenger Door (complete) 100
Rear Plastic Bottom Bins 40
Rear Plastic Top 3 Pc 50
2 sets of Glass MakeOffer
Air Vents (set) 15
3rd brake light 15
Trunk Roof Holder 25

Last edited:
Is it VTEC? If so, I am interested in the radiator. Please let me know. Thanks. :D

will you ship to oxford alabama 36203 i need the driver side fender and the whether srtip on the windsheild

The car is red
I also have a set of doors that are gunmetal

the car is non-VTEC its actually an S series

The antena has a home on my personal car sorry.

I can ship to wherever, Can you email me at Jamarquis@gmail.com. I'll have to get a quote for it. and I'll be able to send you a picture of the fender to see if its something you want.
-Joe

Hi Jam, can you e-mail lordfaramire@hotmail.com

I am looking for pieces no one else really is looking for...

*entire interior for trunk... previous owner stripped the trunk, so im looking for sides, top, and floor for trunk... entire interior!
*glove compartment
*Vent covers for the center ones above where the A/C controls are.
* A/C control knob.

Thats it for small pieces. If you parting it out, that's what i'm looking for.

e-mail me at lordfaramire@hotmail.com , and we'll talk prices and shipping. Thank you!

Do you still have the front bumper? Does it have any cracks or other damage?

i know im late on this, however i am missing the radio conceal door for the radio, still got it and how much shipped to 85208. having a bitch finding one without buying the whole console. thanks

Back