Fs: 94 Del Sol Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for the sol. It's a very good car and definetly worth the money. g

come to terryville ill whip both your asses with my a6....ahhh cant wait for spring...hope you sell it man..

coo-

Calesta just called, asking about if for his g/f's sister or something....

anyone ever ship a car before? :bash:

man ima get money in like 2 or 3 days and buy this sexy beast :). i hope it dosent go away till ill get the money

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 9 2003, 12:13 AM
coo-

My grandma sent a Grand Marquis from flordia to michigan, cost her like $700. I think she got screwed

Originally posted by asmallsol+Apr 9 2003, 02:14 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 9 2003, 12:13 AM
coo-

My grandma sent a Grand Marquis from flordia to michigan, cost her like $700. I think she got screwed

B Wong called about his gsr to ohio and it was only around 800 bucks. So expect around that or if either of you know someone inbetween with a shop/warehouse.. ship it there and Mike can go get it, if he wants.

then id have 3 impractical cars .... that just doesnt work

no way ... if you knew how much fun that car is in the snow youd understand (i can get through more shit than bills truck :D )
not to mention its a little more functional than the del sol
i can actually fit 3 people in it (4 if i want to be mean) ... it has a V6 (maddd tq y0! well not really, its only a 1.8 V6) and its faster than a stock del sol
i love that car :)

but to get back on topic .... Bs car is clean it runs well and is definatly worth the money... and he drives like a bitch its not like its been beat on

make me a fucking offer. this thing needs to go.

5000 with teins, complete stereo, strut bars, tie bar, blah blah... everything but the new wheels. you still get the stockers + a set of steelies.

5000 bucks for a car with 1500 suspension, 1000 in stereo shit, 400 in strut bars

you people don't know what you're missing out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back