**FS- 94' Integra GSR..Cheap!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Soon2bRHD

My time has come...and so has the time for my car.
I just got recieved a job offer in California. I am taking a trip out there in a couple weeks to see if its the right job for me.

Anyway enough of that jazz..Heres the Car:

Its a 1994 Integra GSR
It has 128K on it...all freeway miles traveling 30 min a day to school.
Everything is functional, and its not missing parts...
I did modify this car very little...all suspention work as follows:

*4-KYB AGX 4-way adjustables
*Ground Control Coilovers
*Full Energy Suspension Poly Bushing Kit (Only some are installed, all the rest are in the box waiting to be used)
*New Red Type-R Valve Cover

Now the bad, if its even bad:

Car got hit by hail almost everywhere and its the hail that you can only see at certain angles...the car needs PAINT!! Needs a new bumper and thats about it...bumper is just cracked...

I'm asking only $3,800 which seems about right im my book...and if you didnt know, California is damned expensive to live...so i need all i can get!!

I'm also located in Ohio, but im willing to make arrangements for shipping!

*** I HAVE PICTURES< JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THEM UP ON HERE!!**

Originally posted by Soon2bRHD@May 19 2005, 04:36 PM
I just got recieved a job offer in California. I am taking a trip out there in a couple weeks to see if its the right job for me.

Its a 1994 Integra GSR

*Full Energy Suspension Poly Bushing Kit (Only some are installed, all the rest are in the box waiting to be used)

Car got hit by hail almost everywhere and its the hail that you can only see at certain angles...the car needs PAINT!! Needs a new bumper and thats about it...bumper is just cracked...

I'm asking only $3,800 which seems about right im my book...and if you didnt know, California is damned expensive to live...so i need all i can get!!

[post=501420]Quoted post[/post]​

You looking for a Minivan with a tow hitch? It will help you move... Seriously.. Uhaul and pack the van up to the gills.
Lol.
I have a 96 Dodge Caravan I use as a parts runner, but i think im about done buyin parts.

Let me know and BUMP for a good price.

Originally posted by 5speed4life+May 20 2005, 08:37 AM-->
Soon2bRHD
@May 19 2005, 04:36 PM

Its a 1994 Integra GSR

[post=501420]Quoted post[/post]​

You looking for a Minivan with a tow hitch? It will help you move... Seriously.. Uhaul and pack the van up to the gills.
Lol.
I have a 96 Dodge Caravan I use as a parts runner, but i think im about done buyin parts.

Let me know and BUMP for a good price.
[post=501614]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahaha, No minnivan for me...thanks for the offer though! Yea i plan to drive out with a full car, and ship the rest of it...

someone buy the car!!! IT's CHEAP!!!!

Pics up for you Garret but I got fist dibs!

wOTQ2ODAxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTQ2ODAyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Thanks Frank...

You beat me too the pictures...anyway...both of them show everything really good, but the engine bay is alot cleaner now after i put the valve cover on...

But the other picture you can see some of the hail damage ever soo slightly...

Frank does have first dibs, unless someone beats his offer!!! :D

Yea, itss soo hidious...maybe if you saw the original...you would know why that one is on there...

People like you ruin hondaswap! :angry:

Back