FS: 94 teg 4dr parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

hey all I have a 94 integra ls 4dr auto that i used some parts off the front end to fix my gsr with and I am now parting out the rest, I do not the following: fornt end(body parts), engine although i still have most everything off it such as anything belt driven including ac compressor and most of the sensors, also all doors are smashed so they are rendered useless but have the internals to all of them. otherwise than that everthing is there. I wil post up a list tommrow of exactly what i have but until then feel ree to ask.

Was the car a manual or 5-speed? is the harness cut? pics... very interested. ket me know.

Jared

well a manual is a 5 speed but ill assume you meant auto or five speed and it was an auto ....lemme know

oops. yeah i'm retarded. auto or 5-speed. i need the pedal sensors too but i don't know if i can use the brake sensor from an auto. anybody else know?

how much do you want for the underdash harness shipped to 82801? is the harness cut?

harness is not cut, not sure if you could use the pedal sensor from an automatic or not also if there is a sensor for the clutch its not going to be there as well not sure what i might want never really figured the value of one of these, make me an offer i cant refuse

let me see how i do at work tonight. i deliver pizza and my amount of money i can spend on car parts is dependent on my tips.

hey, i need the little compartment that goes under the stock stereo, its a little black box thing about the same size as the cd player, also need the mounting hardware, get back with me if you got it

Back