FS: 95 B18B Longblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiceg6

I have a complete longblock of a 95 B18B OBD-1. I'm asking $600 for motor only. Shipping will be $150.

95integ.JPG

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Feb 15 2004, 01:20 AM
Location? Mileage? Compression/leak down test?

I might be interested, that'll be all. B)

Southern California, 75k, I wrote down the compression test but left the info somewhere... but i do remember it being 75/160 all the way.

where in so cal r u?could this be picked up? thanks

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Feb 15 2004, 11:03 AM
where in so cal r u?could this be picked up? thanks

matt

Yes, this can be pick-up if your interested. I have it store at my friend shop in Westminster.

Originally posted by tinetx@Feb 17 2004, 09:22 PM
what kind of condition is the motor and it looks like its burnt, did u have it running before

:p Wouldn't a burnt engine will be all burn up with all the way around including the plastic pieces that is attach to it. All the residue on there is all from dirt and grime that dried up. So it look flaky.

engine.jpg

This motor is the latest pull from a B18A 93 integra. Also OBD-1 except it doesn't have the distributor.

bareblock.jpg

This is a bare block from a B18A 90 Integra. I'm asking $100 ship for this thing.

will a b18a fit in a '99 civic, i know its an obdI instead of an obdII i want you use it for a ls/vtec build, if i can, i might be interested, sorry for the tech question, i know its not the place...

would like to know what all comes with the motor and if was ruinning before being pulled

Back