FS:95 coupe DRAG CAR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Youre looking at a 95 Honda Civic coupe that has been built and is Competition ready. The lists of mods are below:

-12 point roll cage
-Full tubular front end
-Full fiberglass front end
-Fiberglass doors(w/ lexon windows)
-Fiberglass Trunk
-Full aluminum dash
-Sparco seat
-Sparco steering wheel
-800lb front springs
-250lb rear springs
-wheelie bars (not pictured but are included)
-Bogart 13x8's in front
-Bogart skinnies in back
-M/T 24.5x9's in front
-M/T skinnies in the rear

As you can see this car has a one of a kind paint job! Ive got vouches that this car is in Excellent condition and if anybody wants to see it and is SERIOUS just let me konw. The only thing this car needs is a lexon front windshield (can be purchased from anybody that cuts glass or installs glass windshields) and then this car is RACE READY! Deal now b/c it needs to go ASAP b/c im going to school next fall at Gardner Webb and dont have the time or money to play w/ it anymore and decided that i can build another anytime so its got to go. Thanks for looking and pass on the word!

The Vin # is provided from an EF(1990 civic hatch) shell which is included in the sale for absolutely FREE! The EF is red w/ lexon rear windows and Hyperco 1000lb rear springs and Hyperco 800lb front springs for FREE!!

f8aca4a2.jpg

3600 takes it! I would like the money for college but im also in the market for a bike if someone would like to do a trade or trade w/ cash. NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE! Ive got vouches on the car if anybody needs/wants them!

Come pick it up for 3600 and have a great week!

How about what motor? Where are you located? How do we know what is lowballing when we dont know your asking price? But let us in on some more info.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Jul 17 2004, 11:40 PM
How about what motor? Where are you located? How do we know what is lowballing when we dont know your asking price? But let us in on some more info.

its just the rolling chassis b/c of low funds on my part. Located in SC. And i fig. a good asking price was around 4500(i paid 6K for it 3 months ago but it needs to go so im will to take the price cut).

bump for a nice car......seen it daily in person and would love to have it but i cant afford it.....good luck selling it!

Originally posted by mwvnos@Jul 18 2004, 02:14 PM
bump for a nice car......seen it daily in person and would love to have it but i cant afford it.....good luck selling it!
[post=364857]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks a lot bro :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tbone+Jul 27 2004, 04:07 PM-->
Originally posted by b18b@Jul 27 2004, 03:48 PM
8secpounding
@Jul 27 2004, 03:11 PM
to le top
[post=368836]Quoted post[/post]​

ttt for a badass car!
[post=368852]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you buy that off someone on htech? it looks familiar.
[post=368860]Quoted post[/post]​

yea awhile back. UncleBen's Racing to be exact! Id love to keep it but ive got to go back to school and need the doe!

Back