FS: 95 eclipse gsx $2000firm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

t3t4delsol

up for sale is my 95 eclipse gsx it is auto and has 162k miles, the color is two tone green and gray. There is only one problem with the car currently, It is in need of a new torque converter and I dont have the time or money to fix the car. The car was just a daily driver until I got my del sol up and running. The motor runs very strong and the car is fast, there are a couple of mods on the car including air/fuel and boost gauge, racing intake filter, and boost controller. The interior is decent for the age of the car but there is some ware on the drivers and passenger leather seats. The car is drivable but will need some minor work. The inspection runs out this month and the emissions ran out last month but the car should have no problems passing them.

There is a new battery and alternator, about a grand in new suspension parts, and new tires. The check engine light is on and a new o2 sensor is needed to turn it out. the passagerside handle is also broken. there is also a dent in the rear driverside 1/4 panel but it was there when I bought the car.

The Kelly blue book value of this car is from 5200 to 3300 so the price is far. I will not take less then 2k for it.

I am located in york pa about 45mins from Maryland line, and 20 mins from Harrisburg pa

picture035-4afi8xug7.jpeg

picture036-4afi9fthz.jpeg

picture037-ffy875bv.jpeg

picture038-4afiazpkq.jpeg

dam you guys, lol the autos are just as good, get a high stall converter for off the line. autos dont loose boost pressure either

Back