FS: 95 EG Hatch H22A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nothing specific. Just need to recoupe some of my money from this car. I mostly build hot rods these days (traditional, not street rod boyd crap) and vintage bikes (Choppers & Cafes) and Rock Crawlin 4x4s.
But im open to hear anything out. Rigs, motors, parts, Guns?

the 454 needs a rebuild for sure.... 5.0 i doubt but its possible... been sittin a while... which one are you interested in if not both... and how much are you willing to knock off tha hatch?

For a couple of spent motors that are both a dime a dozen? probably not likely.... but Ill hear your offer out. PM me with a list of details. what exactly comes with the motors? what years were they? whats wrong with the 454? why 'might' the 5.0 need a rebuild? carb or FI? what accesories are included? where are you located? can you take care of shipping? or do i have to? trannies? what is your offer if i take it all off your hands? and what else you got?

dude have you seen what 454's even rebuilders are goin for? and all this one needs really is to be cleaned up with maybe a honing job...... and ya tha 5.0 isn nothin special... but the 5speed behind it would be worth 300 alone if it needed a rebuild.... which it doesnt

I noticed in your ad you stated it was built for a turbo. Does this mean pistons and rods? Or is it just stock internals?

Thanks
Jay

it has wiseco pistons. ive found that you really dont need rods until you exceed 20 or so lbs. some people may disagree, but ive done it and had good luck. ive built quite a few H-series motors, and i did this one to be a daily driver, on 10-15ish lbs. the motor is still brand new, just broken in, has about 2k on it now. im going to convert it to synthetic soon. ill probably let it go 500 more on the oil in it now (third change) once i do that, it will be completely set to run full synthetic and only need changed every 5k (ish)

dont want to pick your brain too much but what compressioin are the wiseco pistons? and is there any head work or all stock? you can also email me at jschultz12002@yahoo.com or text at 315-725-7635. Thanks

Its cool. the wiseco pistons are 8.5:1. and the head has been decked (cant remember exactly how much) but the compresion is sitting at 9-10ish. plus a mild port match. the overall setup is basically what i like to call a strong blueprint motor.

whats the lowest you will go iif i buy it cash and if ur interested i will also give u my 1994 honda civic ex stock

Back