FS 95 ls Teg Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yo Brian, tell yer friends..... I need cash bad. Drunk driver hit and ran my poor race car two months ago, rental car feees are piling up. HELP Interrior exterrior seats dash evervy thing!!!!

Originally posted by brian11to1@Sep 15 2005, 10:28 AM
pictures, condition, mileage... is the engine/trans available.
[post=554993]Quoted post[/post]​

Pictures will be available this evening. So far as the condition, it's , OK, Engine is a new rebuild from ANT engines with bout 8200 miles on it, I think she skipped timing a bit , hot set of cams and gears. Intake, nothin too special but when properly tuned she was fast as hell. trans grinds goin into turd gear. Nearly Every thing is available inside and out just let me know

Originally posted by fatsoteg+Sep 15 2005, 12:33 PM-->
brian11to1
@Sep 15 2005, 10:28 AM

Pictures will be available this evening. So far as the condition, it's , OK, Engine is a new rebuild from ANT engines with bout 8200 miles on it, I think she skipped timing a bit , hot set of cams and gears. Intake, nothin too special but when properly tuned she was fast as hell. trans grinds goin into turd gear. Nearly Every thing is available inside and out just let me know
[post=554997]Quoted post[/post]​

lmk

Originally posted by brian11to1+Sep 15 2005, 10:37 AM-->
Originally posted by fatsoteg@Sep 15 2005, 12:33 PM
brian11to1
@Sep 15 2005, 10:28 AM

[post=554997]Quoted post[/post]​

lmk
[post=555003]Quoted post[/post]​

you let me know thanks ahead of time

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 15 2005, 02:57 PM
is it a 4 door or a 2 door... and what is the color of the interior.
[post=555129]Quoted post[/post]​

2 door Tan seats black floor and trim

Back