FS 95 ls Teg Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bump for another Phoenix0rersr.
Do you have the rear hatch/trunk?
How much / what color?

If you would be prepared to break the tranny I want 5th gear please. OR, how much for the tranny and just send me 5th gear. Oh, and shipping to scotland?

Cheers

OK, I'll meet you half way, what's that, about, say, the Azores?

Why are you so hung up on shipping? I'll pay for it. I'll even pay for your time and effort. Can't say fairer than that can I?

:( MISC> PARTS FOR SALE 94-97 LS Teg

a/c compressor 32k KILOMETERS pulled from Japanese 97 ITR shipped to me from Japan never installed by me-100$
stock tail lights red and amber turns with gaskets-75$
complete silver hatch with glass and spoiler-200$
dash board black great condition-150$
center console-75$
ABS pump-75$
door panels (2) good condition black-100$
antenna w/motor-50$
rear glass triangles (not hatch,not doors)-20$ each
B18b1-8200 miles, agressive cams and gears, 5 speed tranny(grind in 3rd),engine harness, OBD1 ECU, a/c compressor,power steering, ...etc...pretty much complete motor-1300$ O.B.O.
Seats front and rear,tan,good condition-175$
the car is still intact for the most part please contact me if you need anything

Please help, I'm trying to put my life back together after my car was hit by some motherfuker drunk driver hit-n-run irresponsable lying bastard UNDER AGE punk kids who dont have insurance in their PARENTS car who live three blocks away and werent caught in the act who cant be held responsable. i had a rental car that wasent covered by my insurance for 7 weeks cause i thought we had a case, but with out a confession my lawer says were "Pissin up a tree." sux shitty sux sux
thanks alot,mike
602-502-2059

Sorry to hear that mate. That really sucks. Never mind, they can always have an "accident" and fall over on the way back from the pub one night ;) .

If you don't sell the tranny and decide you want to ship out 5th gear for me, give me a shout. Cheers.

my reason for so shipping is that im extremely busy this week and goin to mexico this weekend , but starting monday i will be starting shipping stuff, i have a paypal account i will be using for that, So far as the "accident" the bastard who hit me should have, like i said, they live three blocks away.......

hey i may need the indash full wiring harness, mine had a nasty short in it.

Originally posted by crx89@Sep 22 2005, 05:56 PM
hey i may need the indash full wiring harness, mine had a nasty short in it.
[post=558837]Quoted post[/post]​

i will be in mexico thru sunday , email or call me monday

Back