FS: 95 Si eg Minnesota

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Neef

185k on car

red in color, rust bucket, prior salvaged

frame straight, drives excellent, probably theft

1800 obo

Car has ITR seats in it that is not included..
Will part out the whole car if enough things are sought after...thanks

Perfect commuter with 350 to the tank or a perfect project.
rustbucketdriver.jpg

rustbucketdriver1.jpg

rustbucketfront.jpg

rustbucketpassenger2.jpg

rustbucketpassenger1.jpg

rustbucketrear2.jpg

Why blank the back plate if not the front?
id prolly give u like 3 bills for that peice and thats because of the head!!!
lol

ummm i dont mean to crap in your thread but 1800 is absolutely foolish for that peice

hey im interested in the car i live in mn send me your phone number
or call me 763-585-896 ask 4 bryan i would like to take a look at it
email=bcwhoops@msn.com

Originally posted by CiViChAtChBaCkMn@Apr 26 2005, 02:03 PM
hey im interested in the car i live in mn send me your phone number
or call me 763-585-896 ask 4 bryan i would like to take a look at it
email=bcwhoops@msn.com
[post=491680]Quoted post[/post]​

what up, yea i forgot about the front but oh well...lol anyways, this is what i paid for it, just seeing if i could get it back. i will sell it got a g if i can take some moldings off and some dash pieces...

what molding and dash pieces that you are taking off? its all depend....well, post your phone so I could arrange a day to see it. thanks

what up, yea i forgot about the front but oh well...lol anyways, this is what i paid for it, just seeing if i could get it back. i will sell it got a g if i can take some moldings off and some dash pieces...
[post=491794]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

You gotta be kidding. You wanna take off moldings and dash stuff? then what, you think people are gonna want to pay more for it? No! Less! Im imbaressed that I live in the same state as you. :peace:

185k on car

red in color, rust bucket, prior salvaged

frame straight, drives excellent, probably theft

1800 obo

Car has ITR seats in it that is not included..
Will part out the whole car if enough things are sought after...thanks

Perfect commuter with 350 to the tank or a perfect project.

sorry i meant to say i will let it go for a grand if i could take some moldings off...dood, i got ripped, just seeing if i could recoop the lost, dont hate

Originally posted by hybrid_b18+Apr 27 2005, 12:32 AM-->
You gotta be kidding. You wanna take off moldings and dash stuff? then what, you think people are gonna want to pay more for it? No! Less! Im imbaressed that I live in the same state as you. :peace:
[post=491848]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm EMBARRASSED for your spelling,grammar and lack to actually form sentences that make sense.If you also READ, he said he would take 1g for it.
Neef
@Apr 26 2005, 09:22 PM
i will sell it got a g if i can take some moldings off and some dash pieces...
[post=491794]Quoted post[/post]​

If i were you neef,i would part it out.You will come a lot closer to recouping your money.I bought a 91 Crx Si for 1000,drove the hell out of it for 4 months,then parted it out for about $1700

Im :withstupid: on this one, I think parting it out will get you more dough. And BAKER, when the hell did you become some rouge scholar? We're talking about cars not how much bigger your brain is than your dick! You wanna creteak peoples grammer, go proof read a Dr. Suess book.

I actually might take it for a $1000, I just sold my hatch and need a beater. Hit me up, Lemme know if i can take a look at it. 651-324-9077 ask for Spencer. your still a fucktard. :D

Originally posted by hybrid_b18@Apr 27 2005, 11:13 AM
And BAKER, when the hell did you become some rouge scholar? You wanna creteak peoples grammer...
[post=491973]Quoted post[/post]​

<_< not sure what a rouge scholar is...or what creteak is?I thought rouge was a color and createak looks like some kind of medication. Just goes to show ya the world is full of idiots.Even when they try to offend and and make others look bad it just backfires. :lol: On that note,when attempting to fire back at someone with an insult,make sure you know the meaning of the words you are using and how to spell them. It makes you look like a bigger ass when you don't ,therefore defeating the purpose of even replying.

Don't bring a rubber knife to a gunfight.

GL on the sale...i still say part it out,you'll make a killing esp on the Si hatch.

Originally posted by CiViChAtChBaCkMn@Apr 28 2005, 09:33 AM
ill give u $500 cash u take what u want.....
and ill throw i some 17 inch kong with rims
[post=492497]Quoted post[/post]​

i take what i want??? now you sure? cuz i WILL take what i want for that price

Back