FS 95 Turbo HB b18c1 NEED TO SELL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DImSum321

i need to sell this car for financial reasons. I have taken good care of this car and all the work performed on it has been quality work. The car is in great condition except for one thing. It is having a slight overheating problem. I havent had time to take a look at it yet, the car is sitting in my garage. This has never been a problem before so im sure a quick run through of the coolant system and the problem can be pinpointed and eliminated. Let me know if you are interested. email me at wahmed@uiuc.edu or call me at 703-965-8373
make me an offer, this car needs to go so any reasonable offer will be considered.
im located in Northern VA.
thanx
Please Email me because i never really check this forum
I need to get about $7500 for this

Im sure there is more than this, this is all i can remember off the top of my head
Mods:
2000 B18C1 Motor with w/ approx 30k miles
Garret T28 Turbine
Apexi GT Intercooler
Greddy Type-S Blow-Off Valve
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
370cc Fuel Injectors
Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump
Vortech 12:1 FMU
Steel Braided Oil Feed and Return Lines
HKS Prototype Log Style Exhaust Manifold
Greddy Downpipe
Greddy SP Exhaust
Custom Fabricated Straight Pipe w/ flex pipe (no catalytic converter)
ClutchMasters Stage 3 Clutch and Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
Magnecor 8.5 mm Wires
NGK 2-step Colder Iridium Plugs
Apexi VAFC
HKS Type-1 Turbo Timer
Spearco Mechanical Boost Gauge
Ground Control Coilovers
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Shocks
1993 GSR Wheels
Falken Azenis Sport Tires
Dyno Tuning
Skunk2 ECU
Cross Drilled Rotors all around
Hawk Carbon Kevlar Brake Pads

Civic_Front__Marisas.jpg

Honda_HB__Hood_Popped.jpg

Honda_HB__Intercooler__No_Bumper.jpg

where in northern va?
im in winchester, and am somewhat interested, is price negotiable?

northern VA as in fairfax or oakton area
car put down 200hp 167tq @ 5psi and it was tuned rich
its running 7psi now
no track numbers sorry, but the torque builds very fast cuz turbo spools real quick. on street tires on 5psi it should be mid 13 no problems.

im interested, but what's wrong with the cooling system?
is it the radiator or what?
and does the car have power steering or a/c?
and what trim is the hatch? si?

i dont know if i have anymore recent pics, i have a few before turbo. i dont know whats wrong witht he cooling system, i havent had time to look at it, but i never had any problems before and it doesnt seem to be that big of a deal. I got home from IL to VA, i just had to keep an eye on the coolant level and take it easy.

no PS no AC, its an SI, great condition paint and interior and everything

Very nice ride..wish it were mine...BUT the reason it overheats is prolly cause the intercooler wont let cool air get to the radiator...just a hunch...

no the IC isnt blocking the radiator flow, ive been boosted for a long time and ive always had that IC set up, and it neve roverheated before. But i havent flushed the coolant system in a long time so it might just need maintenance

Back