FS: 95GSR manual tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
OK so i dont need this shit no more....and i need to save up for an AUDI.... :p

I was looking for $400 or b/o which is what i payed...

edit: IM located in BUFFALO NY 14207 area....

I dont want to ship it..so...unless you pay for it.... :mrgreen:

<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">SOLD</span>

Quoted post[/post]]
And grinds? Hydro, correct? Comes with or without the flywheel?

i dont like you so..Im not selling it to you.... :p

bahahaa..jk.....

nahh... Its a hydro of course...No grinds that i know off and i can get you a stock flywheel if you come get it./....That shit is heavyyyy...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
nahh... Its a hydro of course...No grinds that i know off and i can get you a stock flywheel if you come get it./....That shit is heavyyyy...

I'm in Texas... :dry:

260 shipped and I'll paypal you right now. :mrgreen:

ok....I'll send you the flywheel for that price...lol.....

I see all youre doing is trying to hit the 2000 post count,,,...You suck,,,...jk...

<span style="color:#FF0000"> BUY MY SHIT GUYS........</span>I need an AUDI a4 in my life.... :mrgreen:

trade you some rims for it?
17" motegis, you could prolly sell them in upstate Ny faster than i could in central PA, I'll come and pick up the trans bringing the wheels to you. or meet halfway in elmira, ny

Quoted post[/post]]
trade you some rims for it?
17" motegis, you could prolly sell them in upstate Ny faster than i could in central PA, I'll come and pick up the trans bringing the wheels to you. or meet halfway in elmira, ny

Nahh..Its cool..Im into speed..Not Looks...sorry...BUt 17" wheels on my civic is a No No..
I'd rather stick to my 15" stockies and my steelies...

Quoted post[/post]]
how many miles does the tranny have on it..?? any grinds??

damn...I dont know,....I just tried contacting the previous owner, but no answer...
hhmm..Interesting question...I know the one i have on my civic had 89xxx .. :p

Im gonna have to get back to ya...But i know for a fact its in great shape, and no grinds...
I'll take pics tomorrow....

ANother <span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">BUMPITY BuMp</span></span>

2 more bumps and its going on gEybay.... :p

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#CC0000">Sold</span></span> to Canuck 93 Civic Si

Nice meeting you guys....Youre welcome to come back anytime..

If you buy an A4, DO NOT get a 96/97 v6 if you plan on modding it. I can't stress this enough. At first I didn't plan on it, but now i'm used to it and almost want more power.

Get a 1.8T.

Don't even bother with the Fronttrak/FWD models.

But, good for you for selling your trans.

Quoted post[/post]]
If you buy an A4, DO NOT get a 96/97 v6 if you plan on modding it. I can't stress this enough. At first I didn't plan on it, but now i'm used to it and almost want more power.

Get a 1.8T.

Don't even bother with the Fronttrak/FWD models.

But, good for you for selling your trans.

....Yeah...Im looking to get the 1.8T....I just like the way the <span style="color:#CC0000">T</span> looks....
Lol....
BUt yeah...I thought the a4 was a 4cyl....and the a6 is the v6 ..i dunnno...lol..I suck...Yours is hott though...I saw the pics you had up awhile back...I wanna get one and get some BLING BLIing wheels on it..

But yeahh.,.ahh..Thanks...The guy was pretty cool..He came from canada and bought it today...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for a good buyer....

good shit...

The USDM a4 came with a 1.8T from 1998+ ~150 hp, 1996-1997 had 12V V6's 172 hp and 1998-2002 came with the 30V V6's 190hp, 2002+ had the 3.0 V6 or the upgraded 180 hp 1.8t, 2004+ 2.0T and the 3.0

I'm not gonna list the A6, A8, S4, S6, S8, RS4, RS6 or RS8 engine options. That's what google or Audiforums.com/Audiworld.com is for.

Quoted post[/post]]
good shit...

The USDM a4 came with a 1.8T from 1998+ ~150 hp, 1996-1997 had 12V V6's 172 hp and 1998-2002 came with the 30V V6's 190hp, 2002+ had the 3.0 V6 or the upgraded 180 hp 1.8t, 2004+ 2.0T and the 3.0

I'm not gonna list the A6, A8, S4, S6, S8, RS4, RS6 or RS8 engine options. That's what google or Audiforums.com/Audiworld.com is for.

yeah...Im searching now....lol....
They look mad sexy with 20's and thats what i want..Or actually, i wanted a m3 but they are too
pricey for me...fuck that, so i'll stick to an audi even if its non turbo...
Good info though..Thanks mamao

Just don't get a 12V unless you are looking for engine reliablity.

They DO make an SC kit for the 30V, 300hp/300tq. :mrgreen:

Back