FS 96-00 civic interior parts!!! and an si ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WannabeSI

I have the center console.

If someone were to want the entire interior I would be willing to make a package deal. do you want the gauge cluster and everything? or just seats, panels, and dash? Let me know. I will give you a price or you can make me an offer. are you local? Email me and I will work with you.

Thanks

How much for the
glove box
Console piece around shifter with boot
Plastic under the steering wheel
Plastic above the shifter console
And the little plastic piece to the right of the glove box....
You mine as well give me a price on the hole dash while your at it..

Email me at
mike.higgins@legourmetchef.com

you wouldn't happen to be selling the carpeting also would you? what color is it, and its condition? we got flooded here the other day, and my shit is starting to stink :(

I will have to check in the mornign and see what all I have and I will get back to you.

Thanks

I am located in spokane, washington.

I do not have a pic of the rims I will try to borrow a digital camera this week because everything that doesnt sell is going on ebay.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE LEFT--

*99-00 si ecu -$150

*99-00 SI climate control - $100 shipped

*center console rear section with arm rest- $40 obo

*center console front section with shifter boot $40 obo

*peice under stereo with power outlet $20 obo

*peice of dash under steering wheel $20 obo

*96-00 door panels $75 obo

*96-00 civic seats gray PERFECT CONDITION no rips, tears, stains, $150 obo

*4 si rims 2 with tires $300

*96-00 ex/hx cluster, 73K works great $100 shipped.

Email me at kadensmamindaddy@msn.com for a pacage deal if you want more than one item i will work with you.

Thanks
Rick

you wouldn't happen to be selling the carpeting also would you? what color is it, and its condition? we got flooded here the other day, and my shit is starting to stink

i have the carpet and i'm located in CT.

How much will you give me the climate control housing for. I don't need any of the switches or vents just the plastic housing...

Back