FS: 96 GSR Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SE-Rious_91

96 gsr block for sale, blew the head gasket, needs to be re-sleeved, everything is good, good except sleevs (water got in them), block still turns over, and ran.. best offers, it needs to go ASAP.. moving out of state, will post pics tomorrow...

includes, block, pistons, rods, crannk, oil pan, water pump, oil pump (non crank sensor type for ODB1)...

so everything is good. just needs to be resleeved and can reuse everything else right? How many miles where on it? Willing to ship?

so everything is good. just needs to be resleeved and can reuse everything else right? How many miles where on it? Willing to ship?

pistons might be good but i recommend to put in new rings and pistons....it has 76K miles when removed... ill post pics in a bit..

i will ship but first i must go get a quote, and a crate to put her in...

How much do you want for it and hot much would it cost to ship it to 90042 los angeles??????

im located in Gonzales, CA.. 93926 like i said im still thinking about the price... shoot me an offer guys....

arturo cordova jr.... im heading to arizona next week im moving some things over there... if your interested and seriously want it ill meet up ya with somewhere in the L.A Area and drop it off......

Last edited:
how much are you looking to get for it? I'll give you $150 bucks for it.

150 is fine.... here are some pics...

also a pic of some parts left lmk what u guys need...they need to go im moving..

SUC51998.jpg

SUC51995.jpg

SUC51994.jpg

SUC52000.jpg

so we got a deal dude just let me know when your coming through los angeles and well do business. my number is (323)-252-2896 I live by the 5 and 10 Freeway if that helps... Give me a call or post it up if theres anything else...

well im gonna take the the hw 5 to 210 pasadena and from there i take 10, if u want we can meet up somewhere in pasadena...

thats cool I live by the 210 so yea like i said just let me know in advance what weekend your coming down so we can do this... If you have any other parts for a gsr or eg hatch let me know...

Back