FS: 96 GSR Engine Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ex_on_lsd

I have got a crap load of engine parts for you guys today.

The engine parts are off a 1996 integra GSR.

The car was stolen and when I got the car back 6 months later the parts were all in the back (except my block casting and head castings) When the car was stolen it had 65561 miles on it. but the value train (IE cams, values, springs, etc. )only had 55,000 miles on it because I built my head before it got stolen.
Please PM me

Pics are available, also I WILL SHIP BUT YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING

1.) Pistons/piston rings/ rods/rod bearings, and pins
2.) Cut valve cover where you adjust the timing
3.) A stock uncut valve cover
4.) OEM flywheel
5.) Fidanza flywheel-SOLD
6.) Act clutch-SOLD
7.) Gsr/SE rims with tires
8.) VTEC solenoid
9.) Valves/ springs/ keepers/valve seats/and retainers
10.) Oil pump
11.) Oil pan
12.) distributor
13.) Exhaust manifold
14.) Alternator
15.) Starter
16.) Intake manifold
17.) Injectors
18.) Fuel rail
19.) Stock intake piping and box
20.) Idle air control value
21.) Trottle body
22.) Timing belt-SOLD
23.) Timing belt tensoner
24.) Under drive pulley
25.) Rocker arms
26.) Shifter
27.) cam caps and plates
28.)internediate shaft
29.)Stock cams
30.)2 Fat five rims ,no tires
Please name prices if you want.
Thanks Andrew

thats weird how someone took the time to take out the piston rings... and leave them in your trunk :ph34r: Where is pics of the parts? And do you have a pic of the car with all the parts in the back? And just a note... your story made no sense.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Sep 18 2005, 12:37 AM
thats weird how someone took the time to take out the piston rings... and leave them in your trunk  :ph34r:  Where is pics of the parts? And do you have a pic of the car with all the parts in the back? And just a note... your story made no sense.
[post=556129]Quoted post[/post]​

first if you want picks of the parts please tell me which ones(puting 30 different picks up on the net is a plain in the as$, and second the parts no longer in the back of the car, the parts are in my basement now, where i have cleaned them up/taken pictures/and boxed up. third the piston rings are still in the pistons which are still connected to the rods. and here is the rest of the story.... i was planning on building the motor up for boost.......so i bought a dart block,pistons,etc....., i was new to the area and some one mentioned that i should take it to this guy,which someone said he was the best in he area, to have it swaped in,so i did and that was the last time i saw the block and most of the parts i bought for it. the car was then recovered about 6 months later and now we are going into a 20k lawsuit for this shit that happened. Right now i just bought a new compete motor and it certainly getting swap in.

Back