FS: 96 GSR w/ CA Legal JDM ITR SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Price lowered to $3000!!!!!!! i really need this gone. please.
Please help me guys, i am moving to Los Angeles on Sunday and need this car gone by then. I am entertaining all reasonable offers. but i think that my price is already a great deal.

Ok, well, i can't afford to fix my car so it looks like i may have to get rid of it. It is a Black 1996 GSR with 117k on the ODO. The Car it salvage title (probably due to theft because there is no evidence of accident anywhere on the car). It has a 96 B18C Spec R motor with JDM 98spec S80 ITR LSD Transmission (4.785 FD). The motor has spun rod bearing(s) and needs a bottom end rebuild. It was swapped in my my mechanic in Los Angeles 2 years ago at 67k on the ODO. I just finished legalizing the swap in January so it has a BAR sticker and is completely legal for CA. Registration is valid until NOV 06. Body is in decent condition, some dents and scratches, but nothing seriously major. Paint fading on the roof and hood.
Here is what is in the car:
Engine:
-96 B18C specR Motor with approx 80-90k on the motor.
-98 spec JDM Type R LSD Transmission. slight grind sometimes if you try and shift too fast into 4th.
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 (will need to be replaced soon)
-AEM Short Ram Intake (RED)
- Prothane Motor Mount Inserts (Street insert on the Main Mount)
- DC Sports 4-2-2-1 headers (from the gsr motor)
- New GSR cat
- ITR b pipe with Greddy evo 1 axle back
- Skunk2 Intake Manifold
- Edelbrock 65mm TB
- DC Sports Short Throw Shifter
- NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Suspension:
-Sprint Springs
- Intrax camber kit in front
-Skunk2 Rear Lower Tie Bar
- 15" steelies with 70% nitto 450 extreme 205/50/15 tires
Brakes;
- Powerslot Rotors with semi-metallic racing pads from autozone
- Calipers painted red with G2 paint (enamel)
Electronics
-Clifford Matrix 2.5x pager alarm (no remote start) professionally installed
-Fuel cut off switch.
- Street glow hyper white headlights
Exterior:
-Custom painted rear tail lights

Was thinking around the 4-5000 mark for the whole car as is. Let me know if you might be interested. I will try and get some pics up soon.
These are the only pictures i have for now. Oh, the rims are no longer on the car, i hit something on the freeway a while ago and cracked them and sold them.
3a9f30f4.jpg

7c7328eb.jpg

engine.jpg

bdbd57c5.jpg

920e5365.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg