FS: 96 Integra GSR Sedan in Pennsylvania!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buktheng

Here are the specs

96 GSR w/ about 87K miles on it
Jdm p72 ecu
Neuspeed springs
Rota slipstreams, front tires are Falken Ziex 512, backs are BF Goodrich Comp T/A both are 205/50/15
Hi Flow catalyst converter with Comptech muffler
MSD Pro Cap, Wires and Ignition
DC Sport Ceramic Header
AEM Short ram intake
01 Front bumper w/ headlights
Carbon fiber hood
Pioneer Premiere DEH-P8MP headunit
Kicker K6.2 - Kicker 6.5" Titanium Components
Remote start/keyless entry/alarm

The front bumper is in primered white and doesn't match the color of the car. I was gonna get a paintjob for the car but i decided to wait until spring to do it. The wing isn't on the car anymore but if you want it, you got it. The cf hood has some scratches on it so its not perfect.

As you can see on the driver side rear quarter panel, there's a gray spot there. I guess it was hit or something and was fixed but never repainted. I bought the car like that so I'm not sure. I got tired of seeing the gray spot so as you can see in my new pic, the gray spot isn't there anymore. I just took a white spray can and just sprayed over it. Doesn't look bad from far away but I was planning on getting a paintjob for the car later on but I rather just sell it now.

Looking for $6200 or best offer. Don't PM me with some ish like you gotta sell your car first. I'm not talking to you or replying back to you unless you have money in your hand.

Will consider trading for a stock car, lemme know what you have and we can work something out.

IMG_0419.jpg

Interior.JPG

engine3.jpg

I know you don't see an AEM short ram intake in this picture. I took this picture before I installed it.

Modified by Khoifather at 12:12 PM 2/23/2005

Modified by Khoifather at 3:54 PM 3/10/2005

Modified by Khoifather at 3:56 PM 3/10/2005

Back