FS: 96 Integra LS 4dr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMH22Integra

Ok, this is posted in the other section, but I just noticed the car thread...
This car is my daily driver, and in GREAT shape. Perfect interior, some paint chips on the exterior, runs excellent mechanically (its a honda w/ 85000 miles, whaddya expect?). Anyway, I will send pictures to whomever is interested. And info is below;
1996 Integra LS Sedan (4-door)
Metallic green w/ tan interior
5 speed, b18b motor
Everything below is new as of April or later
17x7" Konig Heliums (bronze) on 215/40 Yokohama Avid H4's (35,000 miles left on the warranty!)
Intake, Greddy Headers, 2 1/4" exhaust through a Flowmaster Delta flow (sounds GREAT when it warms up), 10.3mm wires, Denso Iridium plugs, Pioneer CD/MP3 player, replaced all the factory speakers with upgraded units, I have a sub/amp combo but will be selling seperate. Generally just a clean, fairly strong, daily driver. I bought it at 75,000 miles, and have put nothing but premium gas and Mobil 1 Synthetic into it (was a lease vehicle out of PA before I got it). I am asking 10,000 o.b.o.
Located in Raleigh, NC 27604 (will deliver just about anywhere in the states for $1 a mile, or you can pickup.)
E-mail me if you have questions or would like pictures @ airmanchief@aol.com
Would love to keep, but military reasons forcing sale

Car will come with a fresh oil change, full tank of gas, and a professional detailing... just like @ dealerships!!

Back