FS: 96 LS longblock & tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid_b18

crew chief
i have a 1996 OBD2A LS motor i need to sell cause i wanna boost or port and polosh my new motor.

Included is the motor and tranny complete. thats all though i need everything else for my new motor. The motor is still really strong with 90k on it. The hydro tranny does grind into 3rd. took it to BZ auto and they checked it out and told me the syncros need to be replaced.

Im want to sell the motor but willing to take trades. IF you have never seen an LS motor before and need pics than i guess i can get you some but never understood why people need pics. Plus the motor is still in my car.

BUyer will have to pay shipping even if trade is accepted. I take paypal, western union, or money orders. Can only ship after I recieve payment. Once a deal is made it will take a few days to have the motor taken out at work and shipped.

Any questions PM IM or Email.

read the description yO. 3rd grinds but thats the only problem. make me an offer. like i said i need the money, or turbo stuff.

i will take a safc or super svafc for the tranny + shipping

what do you want for the motor, i really only need the block and internals, but im sure it will all come together. Im in menomonie wisconsin, so not too far away at all and i can pick up instead of needing to get it ready for shipping....thanks

block sale pending

that leaves tranny
intake exhaust manis
ummm...
throttle body
head

sorry doo-doo cat. silverhondaguy's got some numbers on you. he allready offered. plus hes local mang.

ill trade you my full turbo kit if you ship the motor to me.... and ill ship you the turbo stuff, check out my post....... email mugenhatch92@yahoo

i dont need a Dseries turbo kit mang. i would take a b series though. anyway got a buyer for the block still other stuff though

Back