FS 96 Teg LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For sale is a 1996 Acura Integra LS. located in watchung, nj. 1565 Rt. 22 west at JV Motorsports. Asking 850 or b/o. The 5 speed trans shifts beautifully and the b18b1 runs without any problems...the bad is i hit another car. the front driver side is messed up. Off the top of my head it needs a radiator support, headlight assembly, front facia, fender, inner wheel fender, and blinker. Needs airbags, but i already bought so they will be sold with the car.
A week prior to my accident i put on a set of headers, new cat, and pacesetter exhaust...any questions call 908 769 1144. ask for Jerry.
P.S. pick up only

Last edited:
how many miles and what color and do you have any pics very interested willing to come and get it tommorow!!!!

its black although some of the front end is primer black but most needs replaced...i believe 145000 to 150000 miles on the body...minor dents and scrapes on the rest of it...not sure how many miles are on the engine and trans because they are not original. one of the previous owners swapped the b18c1 out of it for the b18b1. For mor details call Jerry at JV Motorsports.

I'll buy it today if I can see some pics. And this weekend if I can't, haha.

Back