1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OR Fs: 97 240sx se

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Capt. Orygun, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Capt. Orygun

Capt. Orygun Win the Day

City: Albany
    State/Province: Oregon
    Price: 4000
    Item Description:

1997 Nissan 240SX SE
    180,200 miles (as of 11/19/2009)
    Alpine deck/speakers
    17"/7.5" TSW wheels

General Info Vehicle is in good working condition and was serviced/inspected just two weeks ago. Maintenance since purchase in 2005 has been as follows:

2005 Rear Cover Seal, Thermostat, Fuel Filter, Tie Rod Ends, Front/Lower ball joints, Transmission Service, Radiator Flushed.

2006 Water Pump, Alternator, Battery.

2007 O2 sensor

2008 Rear Brakes, New Plugs

2009 Front Brakes, Replaced Vacuum Line, One Tie Rod End, Battery terminal.

As you can see I've kept up on it pretty well. Oil changes are on a normal schedule. Half the time I do them myself using Fram Double Guard Filters and top shelf oil, the other half I just take it in (usually determined by my schedule).

DISCLOSURE: The rear shocks require changing, they're done, no you can't get an extra year out of them. I have included a photo of the only real body damage on the vehicle. It is a quarter sized "ding" on the front/passenger side fender. I think the fog lights may be out as well.

Please send offers via PM. I just did an auto trader search, this is the only S14 for sale within a 200 mile radius (for sale on their site).

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. 99sidude

99sidude Moderator Moderator VIP

Bump for a super clean Kouki. My roommate has this exact car - except with a fully built KA pushing 408whp. GL with the sale:thumbsup:
Draft saved Draft deleted