MD Fs 97 civic dx - md

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kaldar142

*****price lowered - 3200

Looking to sell my RED 2dr 1997 Civic DX

the car is red, with a black/gray interior (cloth)

the transmission and chassis have about 140k on it, i replaced the blown engine with another one (D16) with only 60k on it.

shifts smooth and easy, no grinding.

I've done all the major tune ups on it

the car currently has new brakes, suspension, clutch and a number of small misc things. all problems with the car have been fixed, everything works.

runs very smooth, the car is GREAT on gas.

only problem it has is the exhaust rattles a little bit, but does not bother me.

it will pass inspection as is, it did for me.

the car is BONE STOCK.

clean car, very very clean actually. no rust that i found.

clean title, no accidents. mostly highway miles, car was never beaten on (no reason too, owner before me was an old man who drove to and from work)

I'm looking for about 3500 or best offer.

i'm selling this car because i need money in all honesty, i'm taking a great interest in other cars with good MPG... (integra, etc...)

you can message me on her, i check regularly.

or email me at gamefreak142@hotmail.com for a faster response, or you can always call me at 301-204-9663.

honda095gc1.jpg

honda096dv2.jpg

honda097dp4.jpg

honda098vb5.jpg

honda099gj9.jpg

honda100bi9.jpg

honda102vg4.jpg

honda101jg2.jpg

located in silver spring MD

Last edited:
Hey, just to let you know, most people are going to take issue with what looks like two colors of paint on a car that has had "no accidents". Might want to explain it.

Good luck with your sale.

you know, bought the car like that... clean title, i dont know why the paint is like that.

its not as noticable in person, looks to be just the way the paint faded.

Yea...looks like someone put a different drivers door on it, can't tell with the angle on the passengers door though. Still a great deal though.

Back