FS: 97' civic ex coupe (ej8) w/ jdm h22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22pwrd97coupe

2.2coupe
im selling a 97' cypress green civic coupe w/ a jdm h22 swap, fully loaded power s.r., w, and locks. the car had 111,xxx miles before the d16y8 was pull and swapd the h22a. the miles were rolled back on the odo. before the swap and now reads 3,452. im selling it because i lost hope in geting it were i want it, and about to grad. from highschool and need a more reliable car. i'v own the car for 2 years and im the second owner, an old lady owned it before me. i live in hagerstown, MD (21782) and want/need to get rid of it. im interested in a em1 so my car n sum cash would be ideal but any questions or concerns lmk..

great car for a project, lmk cash or trade..
100_2230.jpg

vvv-1.jpg

100_2244.jpg

**new trans just put in and has a exedy stage 2 clutch**
hgh.jpg

100_2136.jpg

**needs a new front bumper and has a new oem primer hood, and a 99-00 cf hood if interested, was going to do a 99-00 front conversion but if sum1 is interested im not following threw**
**body has one dent in d.s. door and one on the p.s. lower portion of door(not noticable unless viewed upclose)
l_1fd95d48c25f029f369051cfd55a2e70.jpg

(photoshoped rims.. lol) but if interested i have ls meshies to go w. it)

thanks for your interests... -brad-
(301 465 0646)

Nice sleeper, especially with the bronze painted hub caps. Not a big fan of the H-series, but they can definately make some impressive power when built.

lol yeh.. well i realy want to sell/trade this car..

i want an em1 RELE bad...

Hey man, I am looking at Trading Fibercation.com his gsr hatch for my 96 Ls/vtec type R coupe civic, but I like the H22's who did the swap & what transmission was used, a good solid list of information would be great!! email any info you have on it & give me a list of bads for the car & I will return the favor with everything I got for mine & pics of everything.

I am located in Western PA, but making a trip to Fredricksburg, VA in about 3 weeks to visit a friend. Hagerstown is on the way. Let me know

Thanks,
Jeremy

PS: Email is> Rangerj33@Yahoo.com

thanks.. well i guess im keeping the car, i mean i love the car. just not hppy with how it is at the moment and got kinda fed up..

Back